Images of new GoPro Hero 10 Black leaked

Thor

Honorary Master
Interesting that they are still unchallenged. that said, their share price is done

agentrfr

Executive Member
The 5.3k 4:3 at 60 FPS is a game changer for fpv drones. I super want one

The_MAC

Executive Member
They have become so expensive, and unless you are a regular extreme sportsman, they just end up in the cupboard like mine. Only so many skydives, bungee jumps, diving and MTB runs you can record.

They are very cool though.

airborne

Honorary Master
They have become so expensive, and unless you are a regular extreme sportsman, they just end up in the cupboard like mine. Only so many skydives, bungee jumps, diving and MTB runs you can record.

They are very cool though.
The latest GoPros are almost full blown cine camera's, well not quite but the colour, quality and stabilization is quite remarkable for a camera in such a tiny package.

Last edited:

The_MAC

Executive Member
The latest GoPros are almost full blow cine camera's, well not quite but the colour, quality and stabilization is quite remarkable for a camera in such a tiny package.
The other challenge I have is what to do with all this content? We don't print albums anymore, so photos are just whatsapp profile pics, and videos get watched once and gone forever.. :)

airborne

Honorary Master
The other challenge I have is what to do with all this content? We don't print albums anymore, so photos are just whatsapp profile pics, and videos get watched once and gone forever.. :)
And 15min of 4k footage is many GB's of storage consumed, footage that also now needs time consuming editing if you want to make anything of it and a pretty powerful computer to do it on.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
It's all fine and dandy having a gazillion pixels but what is the bit rate per second like? And is it 10 bit, 12 bit, 14 bit, 16 bit, etc? And how many stops of latitude do these things have? Too often people get caught up in the K race. 4K is not necessary better than 2K when the quality of the pixels is kak. Some people out there assume that the RED camera with 8K is better than the ARRI camera with 4K. I won't rope @genetic in here on this but he will kinda agree with what I am saying.

I must go do some research and see what the **** this new go pro camera is all about :thumbsup: