• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Imports: Scott's Shipping Services

skyeap

I just found out about the 'no more than 3 items' rule. Kindle is at customs and won't let it go without a number. Could you help with this and how much would you ask if yes? Regards

I just found out about the 'no more than 3 items' rule. Kindle is at customs and won't let it go without a number. Could you help with this and how much would you ask if yes? Regards
We will not be able to assist with this unfortunately.

An importers code is not required when ordering items through our service. More details here: https://www.scottshipping.co.za/importers-code/

LandyMan

Executive Member
What an absolute pleasure dealing with Scott's Shipping.
After multiple requests to requote from my side, I placed the order on the 29th of October, and the package arrived this afternoon.
Well done guys! I will definitely use you again

@ScottulusMaximus Apologies if this has been answered. Will we be able to take advantage of any black friday specials (on Amazon UK/US for example) via you guys ?
Yes indeed. The super short or extremely fast selling ones may prove difficult but the more "normal" discounts and items with plenty stock won't present a problem.

For items on specials the last couple of years we've just done instant EFT and credit card payments to deal with the time limited nature.

ajv

Yes indeed. The super short or extremely fast selling ones may prove difficult but the more "normal" discounts and items with plenty stock won't present a problem.

For items on specials the last couple of years we've just done instant EFT and credit card payments to deal with the time limited nature.
Great, thanks. Keeping an eye on some goodies and will be in touch if the price is right.