Imports: Scott's Shipping Services

Getting the below message from the site:

Thanks for your continued patience. The web shop is currently restricted to existing customers. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have not yet registered to purchase the FreeStyle Libre system, please subscribe to our newsletter. We will notify you as soon as product becomes available.
So does not look like they are available to be ordered at the moment unfortunately.

Quote sent!

Why not just use the instant quote function on his website?
Is no worries, responses will be quicker when placed through the website though, not on myBB as much anymore :)

So who saw this coming, just had our 1000th order placed!

A huge debt of gratitude is owed to you myBB members, a LOT of orders came from your recommendations so thank you! This thread has also provided valuable feedback, and just as importantly SEO :), so thanks to the mods and rpm for letting me start and continue with it.

Onwards to 10 000 I say!

Scott
https://www.scottshipping.co.za/

Imagirl20

Regarding bulk shipping, Is the cost calculated differently from just a few or single items?
Will the quick quote be a proper estimate?

Hey all... Sorry for the quietness and a quick bump! Had a CRAZY February and was financial year end all that fun stuff.

Busy with the new blog post and we're still going strong so get those orders in!

Hey all... Unfortunately I have to unexpectedly fly home due to a family emergency.

We're still going to be operational but response times may be a bit erratic over the next few days and especially tomorrow (11/03).

Will get back to everyone asap!

Thanks.
Scott

Gaz{M}

Expert Member
Just wanted to throw in my review: I recently ordered from a US website and SSS delivered the item to my door in just over a week. Excellent service. They email you constantly with updates and you feel very comfortable that your item is in good hands and will arrive shortly.

If only the costs of import tax and shipping costs were lower, but that's out of our control.

Just wanted to throw in my review: I recently ordered from a US website and SSS delivered the item to my door in just over a week. Excellent service. They email you constantly with updates and you feel very comfortable that your item is in good hands and will arrive shortly.

If only the costs of import tax and shipping costs were lower, but that's out of our control.
You're very welcome! And thanks for the review!

Hey all

So the crisis has been averted/resolved and with a happy ending as well!

Service levels and response times should return to normal over the next few days once I clear the backlog of admin.

Thanks for your patience and let me know if I missed anything.

Scott