Imports: Scott's Shipping Services

Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates, was one hell of a month! Still going strong for all import, export and local shipping needs, hit us up:

https://www.scottshipping.co.za/

Biggest news is I've finally figured out a way to do costing breakdowns on quotes that should give a bit more clarity regarding our costings and the price of imports

Scott

PS: going to be closed Aug 30th and Mon Sep 2nd, will remind closer to the time
PPS: clearing locally held stock: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/amazon-echo-and-echo-dot.1039861/

Hi hi, responses etc may be delayed over the next 2 weeks as we move, will get back to everyone asap however. Will be CLOSED Friday and Monday completely though and won't be contactable at all, sorry for any inconvenience!

Scott

PLEASE NOTE: we will be closed tomorrow Fri 30th Aug through to Mon 2nd Sep , normal operations will resume Tuesday 3rd.

We've been hard at work this morning to clear the backlog and everyone should be replied to.

Normal operations have been resumed, thanks for your patience!

Vernon

Expert Member
There's a Victor (JVC) remote control I've been looking for the longest time to find for one of my vintage video systems. But it only ever shows up on the Yahoo Japan auction site.
Do you offer that service to bid for, purchase and import it from there?

There's a Victor (JVC) remote control I've been looking for the longest time to find for one of my vintage video systems. But it only ever shows up on the Yahoo Japan auction site.
Do you offer that service to bid for, purchase and import it from there?
We can't do auctions as the purchase price needs to be known upfront for our calculations but can order from Japan no problem. So if you find it available for a straight purchase we can sort you out.

Scott

Despite the chaos around me right now things are slowly returning to normal, and the exchange rate has improved quite a bit so get those orders in!