Imports: Scott's Shipping Services

Special Offer

FREE International Shipping from the UK

Yes, you read right. No, I haven't gone mad.

I'll be in the UK from the 31st of March to the 17th of April, this affords me the opportunity to bring orders back for customers as well, there are however some quite strict terms.

1. Offer is only valid for items from the UK or EU that can be delivered to Swindon UK before the 16th of April.
I won't be able to handle UK customs charges so all items need to be from the EU and obviously arrive before I leave.

2. VAT and duties will still apply
Before anyone gets excited, yes I will go stand in a queue to pay our government money. I'm an importer, not a smuggler. NON NEGOTIABLE

3. No large items
The orders will be delivered to my grandparents home so I can't have bulky items. So no monitors, PC cases, amplifiers etc

4. No LAGS
Air travel regulations mean I can't bring back anything that's a liquid or paste.

5. This offer is only available to forum members via PM
As a thank you to the various forums I will only be offering this to members who initially contact for a quote via PM.

6. I reserve the right to end this offer at any time
There's a limited amount of extra baggage I can book, once it's full, it's full.

Now all the rules are out the way, the good stuff:

Big orders, little orders, all are welcome, hit me up!
Not only will you get free shipping with this, I've tightened my margins to the bare minimum so some great deals are out there.
All orders are as usual guaranteed against loss/damage. Full refund or re-order in the unlikely event something happens.
Local delivery will be the week of the 17th of April.

GPS

Can u bring in lithium batteries from the Uk? Need 2 for my cordless drill.

genetic

Honorary Master
Ordered 2 items off Amazon.com (US) on the evening of the 2nd of March - contacted Scott, sent me a quote within half an hour, and had my items delivered to my door this morning. :D

Great service... will definitely be using you again! :)

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Scott, how about you do this another way? If you see something that looks like a bargain where you are, post a photo online and the price you'd charge to bring it back to SA. I've been looking on Amazon for some cool stuff, but with our shocking exchange rate there is NOTHING that seems like a bargain (literally cheaper to buy it here). However, if you happen to stumble past a big display of cut-price Samsung tablets, for example, I know I'd be *very* interested.

Ordered 2 items off Amazon.com (US) on the evening of the 2nd of March - contacted Scott, sent me a quote within half an hour, and had my items delivered to my door this morning. :D

Great service... will definitely be using you again! :)
Most welcome!

Scott, how about you do this another way? If you see something that looks like a bargain where you are, post a photo online and the price you'd charge to bring it back to SA. I've been looking on Amazon for some cool stuff, but with our shocking exchange rate there is NOTHING that seems like a bargain (literally cheaper to buy it here). However, if you happen to stumble past a big display of cut-price Samsung tablets, for example, I know I'd be *very* interested.
Actual "work" is going to be a bit limited that side so I'm not sure if I could be much use, I'm actually going for a holiday! Not sure where you've been looking? I'm getting loads of stuff far far cheaper than locally, however tablets are not a good starting point, all the crap ones get dumped by the container load here so prices are dirt cheap.

I will still be available for quotes, orders and updates but probably only in the evenings(UK time).

psc

Service Review

I recently used Scott's Shipping Services for an item from the US. Well I am extremely impressed !

• Fast reply to quote request
  • Very reasonable pricing
  • The perfect level of communication/notification
  • Everything was transparent
  • The goods arrived in 11 days from EFT to my door

I would not hesitate to use his services again.

I recently used Scott's Shipping Services for an item from the US. Well I am extremely impressed !

• Fast reply to quote request
  • Very reasonable pricing
  • The perfect level of communication/notification
  • Everything was transparent
  • The goods arrived in 11 days from EFT to my door

I would not hesitate to use his services again.
Very welcome! Happy to help :)

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
So how's the great UK, Scott? You there yet? Promise me one thing: go to Sainsbury's and enjoy a 3 for 2 cake special :D

So how's the great UK, Scott? You there yet? Promise me one thing: go to Sainsbury's and enjoy a 3 for 2 cake special :D
Only leaving the 31st! There's many things I can promise, unfortunately that is not one of them... I am a disciple of Noakes, no poison shall touch these lips. Well, maybe a little.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Please explain when one should order from you? Compared to Takealot or Amazon for example.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
Only leaving the 31st! There's many things I can promise, unfortunately that is not one of them... I am a disciple of Noakes, no poison shall touch these lips. Well, maybe a little.
No need to be a Noakes disciple when you can still eat all the bacon you want AND all the cake, and skip those dodgy coffees with butter in them ;)

Please explain when one should order from you? Compared to Takealot or Amazon for example.
When I'm cheaper than Takealot. When Amazon doesn't ship here.

Or when you want to order from one of the 100 billion other online retailers who don't, can't or won't ship to SA.

Or just when you don't want to deal with the faff yourself!

No need to be a Noakes disciple when you can still eat all the bacon you want AND all the cake, and skip those dodgy coffees with butter in them ;)
Haha, I leave the butter, just cream for me!

biometrics

Honorary Master
When I'm cheaper than Takealot. When Amazon doesn't ship here.

Or when you want to order from one of the 100 billion other online retailers who don't, can't or won't ship to SA.

Or just when you don't want to deal with the faff yourself!

Haha, I leave the butter, just cream for me!
Ok, so when they don't ship here or you're unsure about the store. Sounds quite useful.

Shalin_ZN

Expert Member
Hi Scott,

Just sent you a request via your Google Forms order page.

Let me know