In South Africa there is a 60% increase in mall armed robberies

With all the media buzz regarding Kenya and malls, I want to mention this: If it comes to armed robberies inside Malls, South Africa rules! Clearly, (South) African robbers have a sweet tooth :D Mind you, armed house robberies are even more prevalent :( WTF Welcome to the new South Africa.

Gaz{M}

Expert Member
Well if you lock down banks and cash in transit vehicles, the next soft target is malls and people houses.

Can't be true, Phiyega said that crime is under control:whistling:
WTF And you believe her? Be VERY carefull with any stats coming out of Africa. Have a good look at the statistician behind the stats. In most cases the numbers show what the government want you to see :(

WTF And you believe her? Be VERY carefull with any stats coming out of Africa. Have a good look at the statistician behind the stats. In most cases the numbers show what the government want you to see :(
My good sir, I do believe that you missed the sarcasm in that post. Fret not yourself because of it. It happens to a good deal of folks on the internet. But in most situations, for example this one, the smiley is a dead give away.