Incompetence and corruption: the twin evils found in Dina Pule, says Prof Jansen

ajules

Expert Member
Pule is right about one thing - a lot of people are throwing mud at her.Only problem is it's all sticking.
Jonathan Jansen,respect!!

moosag

Expert Member
Fire the B-I-A-T-C-H!!!!!!

FFS!!! I can't handle another moronic Minister of Telecoms f-ing up our local Telecoms industry.

WE SHOULD BE MOVING FORWARD LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT BLERRY BACKWARDS!!!!!

ARGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brakanjan

Good gawd, what the fark is she still doing in that position?? How is it possible that she has not been fired yet after the circus the last few weeks?? How long wil this continue.

Sodan

Expert Member
So the politically correct term for "exposing corruption and incompetence" is "a smear campaign"?

Someone needs to write Zuma another speech so he can read it to Dina Pule:
"Your contract ... is hereby... termi-" president glances at written speech "-nated."

BGE

Expert Member
So the politically correct term for "exposing corruption and incompetence" is "a smear campaign"?

Someone needs to write Zuma another speech so he can read it to Dina Pule:
"Your contract ... is hereby... termi-" president glances at written speech "-nated."
Think Zuma feels sorry for Pule... they both "victims" of said "smear campaigns"...

McT

The Humble Scot!
Jansen lashed out at Pule on the popular social network Twitter, stating that “In one person, Dinah [sic] Pule, you will find the twin evils of our collapse: incompetence and corruption”.
Jansen's hero status just went up several notches! ;)

Sapphiron

Centadel
Company Rep
Dina-Pule.jpg

AAARHGGG, THE BLUE RAIN JACKET!!!

IT BURNS US PRECIOUS, IT BURNS!!

Seriously, this minister should be fired for her fashion sense. She looks like a Disney villain.

Milano

Honorary Master
We need more Prof Jansen's please!! It's disgraceful that 50 million predominantly good people allow incompetent fools and criminals to rubbish this country.

Milano

Honorary Master
Prof Jansen's views on campus:

University of the Free State chancellor Professor Jonathan Jansen, Chancellor has told first year students he is ashamed of South Africa, it was reported on Monday.

“I’m ashamed of South Africa. It’s an absolute disgrace that you can pass matric with a mark of 30 percent. [Education Minister Angie] Motshekga is making a giant mistake by boasting about the matric pass rate. It’s an absolute disgrace,” Jansen said, according to Beeld newspaper.

He cautioned students not to approach him with “sad stories and excuses like love problems,” as it was a waste of time.

“I always make time for students, but before you make an appointment, my secretary looks at your academic record. If you’ve failed a subject, I’m not going to waste my time with you,” he told 4000 first-year students.

Jansen said this year’s first year students were the brightest in the university’s 109-year history.

“You all are my children, and parents should be strict. If you pick up a stone and throw it on campus, I’ll expel you. If you hit someone, I’ll expel you. If you’re angry, I’ll expel you. If you treat a woman disrespectfully, I’ll expel you,” he warned.

“You may be poor, but you can behave decently, my mother always said.”

-Sapa
http://drum.co.za/2013/01/21/jansen-ashamed-of-south-africa-report/