Incredible Birthday Sale and other tech specials - 3 June 2016

Neoprod

Honorary Master
That Samsung UHD TV and Blu-ray thing looks a decent deal. Granted I haven't looked at TV prices in awhile.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Wrong thread?
If you have ADHD you can't focus :p
There are two things you need to know about me: I have been medically diagnosed with attention problems, and sometimes I go to shopping centres.

I went to a shopping mall recently, parked my Ford Fiesta, and went to spend some money.

I left my ADHD medication in the car, though, so had to go back to fetch it after about an hour.

Returning to the parking lot, I could not find my car, and spent ages looking for it.

Eventually I found my parking bay, but my car was not there.

It appeared my Fiesta had turned into a Ford Focus.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
3b5e556215dc979175c27291a8c4d05a.jpg

BBSA

Honorary Master
I wake up this morning, received and email "Incredible Birthday Sale". I was very enthusiastic and eager ...... how disappointed I was.

Shame on you MyBroadband:mad:

Sopbeen

That Samsung UHD TV and Blu-ray thing looks a decent deal. Granted I haven't looked at TV prices in awhile.

Not really... 100hz CMR = 50hz panel. It will make your eyes bleed. Rather go higher spec FHD panel than lower spec UHD. HDMI only supports UHD @ 60hz, which is ****. Some of the crappier brands like Hisense only do 30hz @ UHD Resolution.

The newer ranges (for LG/Samsung) are also being launched soon. LG has started launching theirs and the prices look good.