Injured Matrics lay charges against Protesters

bekdik

Honorary Master
It's time that the various trade unions, cosatu, minister of education, minister of police and the state president are sued jointly and severally for these actions.

alloytoo

Honorary Master
The scottburgh country club should lay charges of tresspass, destruction of property etc against the union.

Then hire some serious security for next time.

diesel

Expert Member
How do you lay charges against a mob ? , there is no way to prove any of them belong to a specific union or that they were acting under the unions orders? , I really get worried when i think that those savages are supposed to be educators responsible for teaching the youth of the country, they should not be running around like wild chimpanzees destroying things and hurting people!. Maybe you can take a chimpanzee and dress him up like a teacher and pay him a salary but he will always be a chimpanzee.

Albereth

Honorary Master
To everybody posting in this thread, I say thank you for your words of support. Just to let you know more of the situation, we, the educators and staff of Scottburgh High School, have reported into the police station daily since last thursday. We have laid charges of intimidation, but the inspector involved has commented that it will be fruitless. This type of intimidation occurred during the last public sector strike as well and police also refused to open a case then.

I suggest that you lay a complaint with the ICD too. It just isn't good enough that they tell you that it will be fruitless, Light a fire big enough and something will happen.

Balstrome

Banned
It's not about getting demands or jail time on the people that did the act, but about actually filing a complain and having it on public record that these unions are a force of destruction in our country. Remember that the mob is under control of someone, and those are the people everyone will point at as these charges mount. Each parent and scholar must lay individual charges of intimidation to aid this, even if the charges are similar.

Unless of course, you guys are happy with the way things are, then you don't have to do anything.

Albereth

Honorary Master
We have mid-term break at the moment and from today the girl-child is on hols. And now some unions are calling for rich kids to suffer too. Mmmm. I don't know too many rich kids - going to school doesn't pay that well. I suppose they mean that they are going to try this crap at the private schools.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
How do you lay charges against a mob ? , there is no way to prove any of them belong to a specific union or that they were acting under the unions orders? , I really get worried when i think that those savages are supposed to be educators responsible for teaching the youth of the country, they should not be running around like wild chimpanzees destroying things and hurting people!. Maybe you can take a chimpanzee and dress him up like a teacher and pay him a salary but he will always be a chimpanzee.

Hold the unions responsible for ANY acts of lawlessness that take place in their jurisdiction and under their banner. When some of the Union Leaders face jail terms, this kind of crap will soon stop.

alloytoo

Honorary Master
Hold the unions responsible for ANY acts of lawlessness that take place in their jurisdiction and under their banner. When some of the Union Leaders face jail terms, this kind of crap will soon stop.

100%

Kosmik

Honorary Master

Lay charges against the police,government, failure to protect.

Albereth

Honorary Master

Why don't we have a Union Tribunal?

I am pretty sure that the unions have caused more harm to individuals than any article written by journalists.

And I am fairly certain that a Protection of Interference by Unions Bill should be promulgated. It should allow people to classify certain places so that union activity become illegal.

F

Fudzy

Why don't we have a Union Tribunal?

I am pretty sure that the unions have caused more harm to individuals than any article written by journalists.

And I am fairly certain that a Protection of Interference by Unions Bill should be promulgated. It should allow people to classify certain places so that union activity become illegal.

Agreed and great idea.

Dixie

NSFW
As someone suggested...you got to spook these protesters, so they start a stampede...and stomp each other to death...

Psychological warfare anyone? :D

Jabberwocky

Expert Member
Me & My wife was denied entry to the building where we work. Theres a bunch of peaceful protesters, and there there is a few of honest-to-God berzerkers.
I`m not kidding when i`m saying berzerkers, the skew eyed, animal like pillaging kind.. like their in an animal trance. .. they farking pillaged the place!

Last edited:

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master

racer

To everybody posting in this thread, I say thank you for your words of support. Just to let you know more of the situation, we, the educators and staff of Scottburgh High School, have reported into the police station daily since last thursday. We have laid charges of intimidation, but the inspector involved has commented that it will be fruitless. This type of intimidation occurred during the last public sector strike as well and police also refused to open a case then.

if the police won't open a case, open the case at another police station and then find a lawyer who's willing to fight it. a really nice lawsuit against the union responsible will soon have them controlling their members more adequately.

the354

Honorary Master

LOL!
Last time I posted stuff like this I died.

Perhaps the class must have another session at the club Monday, but with the parents hidden somewhere with Pepper spray and wips. Then turn the tables on these cowards.
That would be fun. :D