Intermittent packet loss

Lukitz

I've logged several packet loss issues, intermittent disconnections (which is still happening right now) with ClearAccess as the FNO for over a year now in JHB, provided proof of packetloss to Cool Ideas support, they tried their best to help but ClearAccess say there is no issues. Tried ethernet cable and routers. Hope your issue gets resolved.

Edit: this took 15 seconds after pressing post reply to actually post. Lmao

endresolVe

I've logged several packet loss issues, intermittent disconnections (which is still happening right now) with ClearAccess as the FNO for over a year now in JHB, provided proof of packetloss to Cool Ideas support, they tried their best to help but ClearAccess say there is no issues. Tried ethernet cable and routers. Hope your issue gets resolved.

After being with Clear Access as my FNO for years, I know exactly what you mean. And what's frustrating is that you have to go through days of testing and back-and-forth emails before they start believing that it's not your router that's at fault, but the network. But they never could completely "fix" my packet loss. It always comes back eventually ><.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep

Rather escalate that to myself, please PM me those tickets.