Internal CDC document warns delta variant more infectious, can spread among vaccinated people - report

rvZA

Executive Member
According to an internal presentation from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention obtained by The Washington Post, the delta variant is more infectious than Ebola, the common cold, and smallpox.

Based on unpublished data recently collected from outbreak investigations and studies, the document also noted early evidence, which shows people who have been fully vaccinated can pass on the delta variant just as easily as those who are unvaccinated.

One slide also discussed how older people have a higher risk of hospitalisation and death, regardless of their vaccination status.

However, vaccines do protect people from non-delta Covid-19 infections by up to three times, it said.

The CDC on Tuesday recommended that everyone should mask up while indoors, including those who have been fully vaccinated. It was a reversal from its policy in May when it said masks were no longer necessary for those who had finished taking their shots.

rvZA

Executive Member
However, vaccines do protect people from non-delta Covid-19 infections by up to three times, it said.

Okay, this is indeed concerning. Vaccines do not help against the Delta variant and will likely have the same effect on every other serious variants that is still to come. Since the Delta variant is now the dominating variant in all countries, the vaccine seems pretty useless if it only offers up to 3 times protection against other Covid 19 variants.

Ragnarök

jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab jab, jab, jab, jab ........................................................

JangoFett

Okay, this is indeed concerning. Vaccines do not help against the Delta variant and will likely have the same effect on every other serious variants that is still to come. Since the Delta variant is now the dominating variant in all countries, the vaccine seems pretty useless if it only offers up to 3 times protection against other Covid 19 variants.
The covid narrative is about to jump the shark.

animal531

Expert Member
Wake up man. These vaccines are trash! Protection is very limited and you’ll have to get boosters till thy kingdom come.

They’ve created vaccination slaves.

Think of it like this. You don't get the vaccine and have a bad response and you get either a bit sick (to really sick); or you end up in hospital. Maybe you die.

Or you get the vaccine, it helps at least a bit, you either feel nothing when you get it or you feel pretty bad.

Then you get the actual disease, because you've had the vaccine it'll drop your rates down of how bad it is, so probably you won't end up in hospital, and if you do you probably won't die.

ab-user

Expert Member
Wake up man. These vaccines are trash! Protection is very limited and you’ll have to get boosters till thy kingdom come.

They’ve created vaccination slaves.

Please make yourself a proper tinfoil hat and wear it in the prescribed manner. Stop using a tea strainer, as it does not offer full protection

Rosaudio

First Officer
If only we had some real world data from highly vaccinated countries to counter your entire paragraph.

rvZA

Executive Member
If only we had some real world data from highly vaccinated countries to counter your entire paragraph.

Israel is the country to actually prove this.

A huge majority of their country has been vaccinated. Between January and March they already vaccinated 57% of their population. A number of people also contracted Covid 19 naturally and their totals were standing at 68%. Scientists thought the country would now reach Herd Immunity back then. No vaccination statistics have been released by the Israel government from March onwards, so we will not know how many more people were vaccinated.

In fact, 2-3 months later, the vaccinations contributed to their new daily infection rate coming down to less than 20 infections a day for a couple of weeks in May and June. On many days they even had 0 new infections. Their deaths fell to about 0 for the most of June, with the exception of 1 here or there.

During mid June this changed, fully vaccinated people started getting infected again. In a matter of weeks their daily new infections are back at over 2,200 per day and climbing. Serious infections and hospitalizations are now back to over 100 people and this number is climbing. Their death rate is now back to 1, 2, 3, 4 deaths per day, with 3 so far today, 4 yesterday. If I am correct, they also suspect that the Delta variant is the major strain there now.

They also found that people vaccinated first in January shows little to no protection and they are the first country to have sounded the alarm that protection by vaccines are wearing off. They have also recently announced that children will now be getting the vaccines and they are starting with booster shots among the elderly and high risk people first.

The world is now turning to Israel to learn more about this.

Last edited:

Vorastra

Executive Member
Does anyone know of a study showing a list of efficacies of all the vaccines against the delta variant?

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Does anyone know of a study showing a list of efficacies of all the vaccines against the delta variant?
Not enough data yet.
The virus is going to mutate, Israel as an example has a lower death rate compared to other waves.

rvZA

Executive Member

I do not think there are, nor are they willing to publish it right now. But, what I find even more concerning, is that in the US doctors are now telling people that they should mix their vaccines. They should get one on their first shot and another on their second. They are trying to claim that mixing the vaccines offers "better protection". For now, in my opinion, there are no facts to substantiate this.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
I do not think there are, nor are they willing to publish it right now. But, what I find even more concerning, is that in the US doctors are now telling people that they should mix their vaccines. They should get one on their first shot and another on their second. They are trying to claim that mixing the vaccines offers "better protection". For now, in my opinion, there are no facts to substantiate this.
You understand it’s an RNA virus right?

roadcat

Expert Member
So much conflicting news... This says Canada, and the CDC (US) advise against it strongly

And living in the US, I haven't seen this communicated at all... I had two Pfizer.

Swa

Honorary Master
When the theory keeps changing to accommodate the axioms you always have to be wary. All theories like geocentrism for instance relied on accommodating increasing axioms as they all got disproven and look where that went.

rvZA

Executive Member
So much conflicting news... This says Canada, and the CDC (US) advise against it strongly

And living in the US, I haven't seen this communicated at all... I had two Pfizer.

Can you mix and match COVID-19 vaccines?​

In some places, health officials already suggest mixing vaccines in select circumstances.

This is from America's largest and most reliable news network. You are free to look this up.

It has been on most US news channels the past week continuously. There are hundreds, if not thousands of news articles on this from various US newspapers online. And, from the same article from the UK:

So far, limited data suggests an AstraZeneca shot followed by the Pfizer shot is safe and effective. The combination also appears to come with a slightly higher likelihood of temporary side effects like aches and chills.

That might be because mixing and matching different types of vaccines can often produce a stronger immune response, said Lawrence Young, a virologist at the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom.

Last edited:

tetrasect

Expert Member

Israel is the country to actually prove this.

Cough cough...

isdea.png

Last edited: