Internal CDC document warns delta variant more infectious, can spread among vaccinated people - report

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I keep being surprised at the continuous stream of fresh narratives from the pro-lockdown/mask/vaccine brigade whilst literally everything they push keeps derailing.

Reactions: Swa

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
I keep being surprised at the continuous stream of fresh narratives from the pro-lockdown/mask/vaccine brigade whilst literally everything they push keeps derailing.
Can’t really derail death

tetrasect

Expert Member

Oh really?

Look at the UK, they were able to lift all restrictions because of the vaccine. Spoke to a friend from Netherlands yesterday, same thing there. They were getting over 10,000 new cases a day and still lifted all the restrictions cause only 3 people a day are dying now.

But go ahead and try convince the world that we don't need the vaccine, that will surely convince them to end the lockdowns. o_O

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Oh really?

Look at the UK, they were able to lift all restrictions because of the vaccine. Spoke to a friend from Netherlands yesterday, same thing there. They were getting over 10,000 new cases a day and still lifted all the restrictions cause only 3 people a day are dying now.
3 deaths per day too many, of you ask some.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
What else would you call it when you are part of the anti-lockdown/mask/vaccine brigade?

You're literally against the things saving lives.
Basically pointing out how everything gets derailed.in encouraging live.
You push vaccines, the narrative becomes to look at the number of cases only.

Either way, death changes the % covered.

JangoFett

Don't put words in my mouth.

Go present you nonsense to the Chinese Communist Party.
I dunno why you're surprised, given your ability to spot what's going on. Authoritarians gonna authoritarian, simple as.

buka001

Honorary Master
That's not the point. The cases are increasing. Just over 15 months ago we were waiting in dreaded anticipation for our first Covid death and look where we are now. Anyone saying the vaccines are working as they should hasn't looked at the data and the original claims that need to be satisfied for them to be a success.
Cases in the UK are dropping.

We are fully open.

Our double vaccination rate is over 70%.

buka001

Honorary Master
Lol but when 100's of people a day were dying from Covid that was fine with you. :rolleyes:
This.

Back when the only way to control the spread was lockdowns, the case numbers and deaths were handwaved away. Even when there were 1000+ deaths per day.

Now with vaccines, they want to quibble over the deaths of 4 people per day, OMG vaccines not working!

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
This.

Back when the only way to control the spread was lockdowns, the case numbers and deaths were handwaved away. Even when there were 1000+ deaths per day.

Now with vaccines, they want to quibble over the deaths of 4 people per day, OMG vaccines not working!
Scaly bunch they are.
Like lockdowns prevent them from digesting.