International COVID-19 Updates & Discussion 2

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Some clarity on UK majority hospital versus community deaths from Covid-19, and modest increase in overall weekly death rate for the country:
Unlike the statistics we have heard about before now, these include every community death linked to Covid-19 in England and Wales.

According to the data, which covers seven days, 539 death certificates mentioned coronavirus, which is 4.8% of all deaths in the week up to 27 March.
The vast majority of coronavirus deaths are happening in hospitals - 501 of the 539 deaths analysed here - but some are occurring in hospices and care homes too, says the ONS.
The data shows what experts have been telling us - that some people are at a higher risk of complications. That includes people over the age of 70 and those with underlying health conditions.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Here's some interesting and perhaps critically important new information:

Very interesting viewpoint. Now we need to find some backing for the analysis undertaken to back it up to counter the clear flood of criticism it will receive from the gallery.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Some clarity on UK majority hospital versus community deaths from Covid-19, and modest increase in overall weekly death rate for the country:
All following the herd treatment regimes maybe?? All misdiagnosing and treating as if the problem is Pneumonia maybe?? Hmmm. Methinks there is at least some need to start asking some penetrating questions.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Very interesting viewpoint. Now we need to find some backing for the analysis undertaken to back it up to counter the clear flood of criticism it will receive from the gallery.
Of course it might be total bunkum. However, the anonymous writer, obviously a Trump partisan, seems to have some knowledge of actual clinical experience.

I dismissed that report as a partisan fiction until I saw the two urgent video reports by the head of a NYC hospital ICU, Dr Cameron Kyle-Sidell.

Suddenly it became very significant indeed, because Dr Kyle-Sidell is speaking from direct, hands-on and extensive clinical experience in the epicentre of New York's Covid-19 battle.

He is adamant that not a single Covid-19 case in his ICU has anything in common with normal virus-induced ARDS.

I'm watching this space very carefully indeed.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I don't know what the correct terminology is to use to describe how this virus attacks living organisms. But it seems to me that the experts do not know fully, yet, how this virus goes about its dirty work in making us all sick. So maybe that is a place to go and do research and see what the experts are saying?

Unfortunately, we are faced with so much politically motivated BS these days that even when something genuine comes along we fail to accept it for what it is until much later. And then of course, the Internet herd have moved on are no longer interested anymore.
Please post anything else you find -- there is at least one other person here who will read it.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I don't know what the correct terminology is to use to describe how this virus attacks living organisms. But it seems to me that the experts do not know fully, yet, how this virus goes about its dirty work in making us all sick. So maybe that is a place to go and do research and see what the experts are saying?

Unfortunately, we are faced with so much politically motivated BS these days that even when something genuine comes along we fail to accept it for what it is until much later. And then of course, the Internet herd have moved on are no longer interested anymore.
Please post anything else you find -- there is at least one other person here who will read it.
The virus infiltrates a healthy cell and hijacks the cell mechanisms that are used for replicating cells, and begins to replicate itself. This eventually kills the cell and the replicas flood out into your system, to invade other cells...

Or is that not what you meant?

Arthur

Honorary Master
The virus infiltrates a healthy cell and hijacks the cell mechanisms that are used for replicating cells, and begins to replicate itself. This eventually kills the cell and the replicas flood out into your system, to invade other cells...

I think Geoff is meaning at a very much more detailed level.

Up to now we're seeing it as yet another ARDS-inducing virus and using the long-established protocol of ventilators and intubation.

Dr Kyle-Sidell's growing view, backed by direct clinical experience in a Brooklyn ICU, is that covid-19 doesn't work the way we think. He's seeing 100% of his Covid-19 ICU patients showing symptoms consistent with hypoxia, which is not the way previous viruses have affected the pulmonary system.

It's different.

Something else is going on.

We need to find out what.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

No, not exactly. Arthur has just explained what I mean. It would seem that all professions walk around these days with blinkers on, so inward focussed that they just ignore anything that does not "fit" with their pre-conceived, cast-in-concrete views about things.

Last edited:

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I think Geoff is meaning at a very much more detailed level.

Up to now we're seeing it as yet another ARDS-inducing virus and using the long-established protocol of ventilators and intubation.

Dr Kyle-Sidell's growing view, backed by direct clinical experience in a Brooklyn ICU, is that covid-19 doesn't work the way we think. He's seeing 100% of his Covid-19 ICU patients showing symptoms consistent with hypoxia, which is not the way previous viruses have affected the pulmonary system.

It's different.

Something else is going on.

We need to find out what.
Thanks I know what I meant and you seem to know how to describe what I meant :laugh:

Arthur

Honorary Master
That first article really is worth a read, quite a theory.
My original link is dicey. And there's clearly a move afoot to censor it or shut down its heterodox view, probably for political reasons, because the ramifications are explosive...

Here's another location:

@Sinbad. This is the sort of detail Geoff has in mind, though the unknown author dumbs it down for us laymen.

Last edited:

trompie_vyfster

Puppet of the Chinese Communist Party. Communism is based on lies and deception.

trompie_vyfster

A study by the South China University of Technology concluded that Covid-19 'probably' originated in the Centre for Disease Control – although shortly after its publication, the research paper was removed from a social networking site for scientists and researchers