International COVID-19 Updates & Discussion 3

Lupus

Honorary Master
Have you noticed how the "Get vaccinated so we can go back to normal" narrative has also quietly disappeared, replaced with the same propaganda for lockdowns and masks: "Get vaccinated so you and others don't have to suffer or die"
Yup I know, get vaccinated, still have to do what we've been doing.

buchanan8

No, get the disease, survive, and then you have actual long term immunity.

Yip I happen to agree. There seems to currently be a frenzy for all to get vaccinated, where natural immunity from past infection is probably as good or even better.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
Yip I happen to agree. There seems to currently be a frenzy for all to get vaccinated, where natural immunity from past infection is probably as good or even better.

Thank you for the that, it was a breath of fresh air in amongst the current stench.

buchanan8

A little off topic (apologies); I have tried to post in the News and Current affairs section, but am unabe to do so. Says 'you do not have privileges to post' or something. What is that all about? Are those hallowed sections where you have to earn your stripes before being allowed to post there?

Rosaudio

First Officer
A little off topic (apologies); I have tried to post in the News and Current affairs section, but am unabe to do so. Says 'you do not have privileges to post' or something. What is that all about? Are those hallowed sections where you have to earn your stripes before being allowed to post there?
It's limited to members with at least 50 posts and a membership of 3 months

Currantly

Expert Member

Let me guess...you want to tell everyone about the 1993 CotY?

krycor

Honorary Master
Aus locks down more..

Reason I am posting this vid.. surely this is a bit controversial? Yes it’s a pandemic maybe the virus comes from China? But why show the Asian side of the city constantly in the video?

buka001

Honorary Master
Have you noticed how the "Get vaccinated so we can go back to normal" narrative has also quietly disappeared, replaced with the same propaganda for lockdowns and masks: "Get vaccinated so you and others don't have to suffer or die"
I live in the UK. All legal restrictions are gone because we got vaccinated, we went back to normal.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I live in the UK. All legal restrictions are gone because we got vaccinated, we went back to normal.
It looks like UK case keep dropping, in spite of the lifting of lockdown restrictions and the minority who haven't been vaccinated.

buka001

Honorary Master
It looks like UK case keep dropping, in spite of the lifting of lockdown restrictions and the minority who haven't been vaccinated.
Vaccines still reduce the chance of infection. Marginally, but it still does.

Perhaps once the data is clear, we can see what is the cause here.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Aus locks down more..

Reason I am posting this vid.. surely this is a bit controversial? Yes it’s a pandemic maybe the virus comes from China? But why show the Asian side of the city constantly in the video?

Constantly huh ........ Jesus :rolleyes: