International COVID-19 Updates & Discussion 3

tetrasect

Expert Member
So one idiots behaviour is supposed to smear the character of all who are hesitant?
Also this idiot did not change his tune, he agreed to keep quiet.
And, it just shows that you can convince anybody with a neat stash of cash.

This is a guy who is going around saying Covid is the flu and has been here for 50 years and that vaccines turn people into a magnets.

So yes, if you are "vaccine hesitant" based on what this clown is saying you do deserve to be smeared.

tetrasect

Expert Member
No one is being forced to have treatment, they won’t be sending the black helicopters out filled with men in black to hold you down and jab you. It’s your choice, be antisocial and be treated as such or be considerate of others and be allowed to mingle with those other people.

And I'm pretty sure kids are required to be vaccinated to attend school in most countries.

I even remember going to the doctor to get vaccinated as a class trip in primary school.

Ragnarök

No one is being forced to have treatment, they won’t be sending the black helicopters out filled with men in black to hold you down and jab you. It’s your choice, be antisocial and be treated as such or be considerate of others and be allowed to mingle with those other people.
Not forced directly , but in other ways

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
And I'm pretty sure kids are required to be vaccinated to attend school in most countries.

I even remember going to the doctor to get vaccinated as a class trip in primary school.
In the old days the doctors went to the school ......

Lupus

Honorary Master
In the old days the doctors went to the school ......
They did that even right up till the 90s, also sadly they say the kids need to be vaccinated but enough kicking and screaming the kid is in. I knew an antivaxxer who now thankfully home schools.

Dave

Honorary Master
Frightening times we live in when YouTube and its algorithms decide what's right and what's wrong

though in this case isn’t it a case of the algorithm (if it wasn't a manual intervention) actually being right?

Sky News AU is a covid conspiracy theorists wet dream.

Cage Rattler

Anti-vaxxers ??
Only 52% of Israelis who received two shots of the COVID-19 vaccine said they would take advantage of the opportunity to receive a third shot, according to a survey released Friday by Prof. Michal Grinstein-Weiss, director of the Social Policy Institute (SPI) at Washington University and a visiting professor at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya. When looking at those under the age of 60, only 47% said they would take the shot. Among those 60 and older, 67% said they would get the booster.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Aah , Yes! "covid misinformation" the new yardstick to beat and silence detractors , critics and anybody with opposing views.

Well it's lies masquerading as truth. Maybe if they removed the word "news" and replaced it with "entertainment" and had some kind of a disclaimer saying that it's all just for laughs they could get away with talking the kak they do.

Paulsie

Expert Member
though in this case isn’t it a case of the algorithm (if it wasn't a manual intervention) actually being right?

Sky News AU is a covid conspiracy theorists wet dream.
My issue always lies with people who talk in definitives while the final outcome has not yet been established

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Well it's lies masquerading as truth. Maybe if they removed the word "news" and replaced it with "entertainment" and had some kind of a disclaimer saying that it's all just for laughs they could get away with talking the kak they do.
Or "truth" disguised as "lies".