International COVID-19 Updates & Discussion 3

Paulsie

Expert Member

Cr4ig

Honorary Master
Do you also go into restaurants to take pictures of all the people crowded together for hours without masks on? If this little outdoor crowd is such a huge source of infection it must be an order of magnitude moreso for restaurants.

I'm yet to see a restaurant where people are crowded together. Every single one I've been to have had open tables in between patrons and social distancing enforced.

MiW

Expert Member
Even without CSL’s doses, more than 140 million units of vaccines will be available in Australia, Health Minister Greg Hunt said. The country is home to about 26 million people. “This is one of the highest ratios of vaccine purchases and availability to population in the world,” Hunt said. “So we’re in a strong position.”

First hoarding toilet paper, now vaccines. Wtf

Cr4ig

Honorary Master
I guess the fear supporters are going to keep trying to derail what isn't deemed suitable, but more keep looking beyond MSM and the like so it's just a matter of time.

I'd believe MSM anytime, they could be kept accountable for lies unlike some anonymous conspiracy theory nut on MyBB.

First hoarding toilet paper, now vaccines. Wtf

Canada also hoarding vaccines - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...d-more-vaccine-doses-per-person-than-anywhere

It’s enough doses for more than 400% of its population, ahead of the U.K.’s 295% and Australia’s 269%, according to Bloomberg’s vaccine tracker.

1607667737031.png

Brian_G

Expert Member
I'd believe MSM anytime, they could be kept accountable for lies unlike some anonymous conspiracy theory nut on MyBB.
You should do more research. See who owns MSM. There's also a recent poll in this forum section, you'll find you're in the small minority regarding those who chose to vote about trust issues.
Lots to learn... for all of us.

Lupus

Honorary Master
The canny Aussies, who have largely been successful in fighting the epidemic, are waiting a bit longer to approve the vaccine. They will be closely monitoring the results from the UK and US.

Yup very successful, close yourself off completely from the rest of the world. I mean isn't that what quarantining is?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

Brian_G

Expert Member
^^ The way I read the last part - if one does not comply, all they can do is quarantine for 48 hours.
But easily changed anyway if I'm right.