International COVID-19 Updates & Discussion 3

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
What are the consequences of refusing?
Remember: The State is incompotent.
see:

And incompetent or not, remember Collins Khoza...

LCBXX

Honorary Master
see:

And incompetent or not, remember Collins Khoza...
If they beat anyone to death, or kill them otherwise, because they refuse to comply with COVID nonsense, that's a bad thing for the State.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
If they beat anyone to death, or kill them otherwise, because they refuse to comply with COVID nonsense, that's a bad thing for the State.
There were negative consequences for those who murdered innocent citizens in the name of the almighty crackdown this year? I didn't see it.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Agreed, votes are still of prime importance, surely.

Paulsie

Expert Member
These rumours are terrifying.
According to a press release from the UK government, individuals experiencing severe adverse reactions that cause them to be “severely disabled as a result of taking a COVID-19 vaccine” are able to “access financial assistance through the Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme (VDPS).”
Vaccine-injured claimants are entitled to a one-time payment of 120,000 pounds ($161,676) under the scheme if they are able to prove they were injured as a result of being vaccinated.
From the same article. Good luck with trying to prove anything, we all know how that would go

Brian_G

Expert Member
No surprise given that there's no actual need for mass vaccinations.
From the same article. Good luck with trying to prove anything, we all know how that would go
The 120 000 pounds is tempting though... heheh

flippakitten

Expert Member
For those who missed it earlier, the compulsory threat is growing;
For those of you who don't care to much for the fear mongering conspiracy theorists, here's a link to the actual bill and where it is in process.

The link was removed from the Zero Hedge article for some reason, probably wasn't alarmist enough.

flippakitten

Expert Member
No surprise given that there's no actual need for mass vaccinations.

The 120 000 pounds is tempting though... heheh
I think I've finally been put on the ignored list, thank goodness, now i can debunk everythihng he says without being called a troll.

Anyway, the reason why mass vaccinations are important:
The World Health Organization’s (WHO) global initiatives have eradicated smallpox and reduced the incidence of measles and polio deaths. In the last 7 years, vaccination reduced the incidence of measles-related deaths by 74%. Polio is now endemic only in four countries, as opposed to 185 countries in 1988.

Brian_G

Expert Member
I think I've finally been put on the ignored list, thank goodness, now i can debunk everythihng he says without being called a troll.
Worthwhile debunking efforts are good. What you've missed over the months though is some of the counter-arguments so you're in a bit of a blind spot, and I'm not going to spoonfeed someone who just wants to get others to believe the likes of the WHO again.

Too many are seeing similar, but since I've posted that I planned a break I'll give you a chance to move past me. Why the personal reaction though is odd to me, I'm no leader here and there's lots of others with parallel thoughts these days. Worldwide demonstrations shows the trend as well.

So I'll see anything you may wish to add, but won't be responding on these threads for now.

Brian_G

Expert Member
BTW, I'm sure no-one doubts that there are many workers within the WHO, American CDC and other organisations of concern still doing good work at the same time.

Paulsie

Expert Member
For those of you who don't care to much for the fear mongering conspiracy theorists, here's a link to the actual bill and where it is in process.

The link was removed from the Zero Hedge article for some reason, probably wasn't alarmist enough.
And how is this different from what ZH are saying? It is still mandatory if the officials decide it is necessary
PURSUANT TO THE DEPARTMENT'S COVID-19 VACCINATION ADMINISTRATION
PROGRAM, IF PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICIALS DETERMINE THAT RESIDENTS OF THE
STATE ARE NOT DEVELOPING SUFFICIENT IMMUNITY FROM COVID-19, THE DEPART-
MENT SHALL MANDATE VACCINATION FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS OR GROUPS OF INDIVID-
UALS WHO, AS SHOWN BY CLINICAL DATA, ARE PROVEN TO BE SAFE TO RECEIVE
SUCH VACCINE.