• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

international Payment PLEASE HELP!!

i want to buy a Server on Verygames.net
i dont know how to do the international payment on the New Standard Bank online banking.

i phoned Standard Bank 0860 123000 but the guy was not helpful and we didnt hear each other very clearly :(

i think i have to choose entity but i know the bank account of Very games is in Paris France but i dont know the address cause Verygames does not give me that information :/

if you order a Server you will see that for wire transfer it gives limited information :crying:

saor

Honorary Master
Imo get one or borrow one or use paypal.
Intl. transfer is gonna be a hassle.

saor

Honorary Master
Nonsense.
I had a cheque / debit card before even earning a salary.
What are you wasting money on a server for then?

saor

Honorary Master
i do have a debit card but not a card for online payments
Afaik both Capitec and FNB's standard debit / cheque card (VISA branded) work for online purchases. Not sure what Standard Banks problem is.

Ah well.
Forget the whole thing then - will be easier.

Afaik both Capitec and FNB's standard debit / cheque card (VISA branded) work for online purchases. Not sure what Standard Banks problem is.

Ah well.
i am going to go back to standard bank and speak to the owner of the branch.

wizardofid

Expert Member

Ah well.
Was just about to mention it, FNB debit card works exactly like a credit card in most instances, steam, and google play store no issues, even their most basic entry level account (easy account) which doesn't even require that you have a paying job works pretty much any where online...