International/special numbers not coming off anytime minutes ?

Venomous

Honorary Master
This has been a hot topic time and again with regards to all networks.

While networks have changed/cycled the way they set out their contracts, it is not always to make it easier for their clients.

International, 087, share call and free call numbers are not charged at the same rand and cent value as a *local cell to cell or cell to telkom call*.

If you have a contract that has XX minutes, YY sms's and ZZZ amount of data. Where the *XX* munites and for local cell and landline call.

That means when you make a call that will cost the SP more per min/sec they charge seperately for it. You are welcome to go read the Ts and Cs for all the SPs, currently the same thing.

Which is the reason I held on to my rand-valued contract. If I need to call any "different" numbers it comes of my inclusive rand value and life goes on. But I do believe they are not offering these as new contracts anymore.

Qrox

Expert Member
Don't think I've heard about any Operator in SA allowing minutes to be used for international calling.

dunkyd

Expert Member
Thanks guys.........so I'm screwed again !

Whilst here, who can tell me the legality of having Call Recorder on my cell and not telling every caller I'm recording ?
I already have an incriminating call from my medical aid which needs to be sent to the ombudsman for a case.

marioat1

Unless you or the other person didn't say call is being recorded, you can't use it. According to a recent case involving Woolworths, where secret recordings were presented.