Internet users in Sout Africa: who are these people?

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
Something tells me this isn't accurate at all... How can there be more females than males?

azbob

Honorary Master
The statistics further showed that 58% of Internet users in South Africa live in Johannesburg, Pretoria or Cape Town.

Or?

internaut

])ragon_\/oid;11928447 said:
Something tells me this isn't accurate at all... How can there be more females than males?

Because female species outnumber male species.

Geek_wannabe

I don't think that there actually are more females than males - probably only more females that agreed to do the survey.

T Pot

Surprised they could find males to fill in the online questionair

S1ght

Expert Member

The rules of the internet dictate that all those females are actually males masquerading as females ;)

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Internet users in Sout Africa: who are these people?

The latest Effective Measure demographics report shows who South Africa’s Internet users really are

So to sum up: the more you studied the more money you earn the more likely you are to have internet. If a city is bigger it has more internet users. Internet users are mostly economically active (because the others are in school or old age homes).

Jings

Treasure Maker
More women than men on the internet? Possibly half the men on MyBB are women in real life. :whistling: