Interview with Nick Hudson (pandata.org.za) - Cyril Ramaphosa is lying about COVID-19

KamikazeHamster

This interview was very convincing in arguing that the data shows that it really is much more like flu than the initial models thought.

All the data is on www.pandata.org.za where you can see live data and reports. I'm a layman, so I know I should be sceptical. Does this have merit?

grok

Honorary Master
26:55

There was never a point where there was a single shred of scientific evidence in support of lockdown.

Badda-boom!!! Y'all suffered for absolutely nothing..

*SynergyX*

Expert Member
yaa mense.. when you have someone in your home who probably had a good a good 5-10 years left to live quite comfortably and they die in the space of a week due to Covid and respiratory issues. It becomes very real.

Until then call it as much of a conspiracy and lies that you like, but only when it affects you directly then will you believe.

Lupus

Honorary Master
yaa mense.. when you have someone in your home who probably had a good a good 5-10 years left to live quite comfortably and they die in the space of a week due to Covid and respiratory issues. It becomes very real.

Until then call it as much of a conspiracy and lies that you like, but only when it affects you directly then will you believe.
It could've affected me, but 15 days later we've still not got the results. They also could've died like that from the flu (not a cold).

Lupus

Honorary Master
Clever guy you're stuck on the two week trope. Tell us, what we're the numbers 2 weeks ago and 2 weeks before that?
The numbers that are made up and don't matter? Cause guess what they aren't accurate as people go for tests and just don't get their results. But I can tell you the active cases has dropped to 40% so the recoveries are going up more than the "total" or do you not look at that figure, just the big scary "total"

Jabulani22

Executive Member
The numbers that are made up and don't matter? Cause guess what they aren't accurate as people go for tests and just don't get their results. But I can tell you the active cases has dropped to 40% so the recoveries are going up more than the "total" or do you not look at that figure, just the big scary "total"
welcome-to-whose-9caa754ae2.jpg

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
This interview was very convincing in arguing that the data shows that it really is much more like flu than the initial models thought.

All the data is on www.pandata.org.za where you can see live data and reports. I'm a layman, so I know I should be sceptical. Does this have merit?
Ill watch this properly later but I'm not sure what they say he is lying about ?
He hasn't said anything different to what the doctors and scientists are saying.

Lockdown restrictions are another thing though. Its not so much lies as it is poor decisions and stubbornness.

Here is something from Mediahack (independent site correlating confirmed numbers)
There is something here that we might only understand much later on.

1595494501508.png

Nicodeamus

Honorary Master
No it can't, because it's a virus not a bacteria. Flu also kills and it does so with the vaccines and treatments we have for it, so remember to take that into account. Also flu deaths aren't as scrutinised as the covid ones.

It’s a common misconception that antibiotics cannot be used for treating a virus. You’re correct that it doesn’t kill the virus., but that isn’t the full story.

In the case of flu it works since most people die of the secondary infections (ie bacteria) that come from pneumonia.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Why is it a dumb stat?

Is it wrong?
Well it doesn't really mean anything.

The school year doesn't have to end at the end of the year, the holidays don't have to be as long.
Some kids kept up at home, some did better and others worse.

That number is meaningless on its own.

Lupus

Honorary Master
It’s a common misconception that antibiotics cannot be used for treating a virus. You’re correct that it doesn’t kill the virus., but that isn’t the full story.

In the case of flu it works since most people die of the secondary infections (ie bacteria) that come from pneumonia.
Granted it is used for secondary infections, which what they'd use for the covid as well. But then you've got SA hospitals still not giving ibuprofen as it's "bad"