Introduction to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturnz

Honorary Master
So, there are atrocities committed in China on uighur muslims. I should not talk about it as I am not chinese citizen? Their citizens are mostly loyal to china.
I'm not seeing the equivalence in your analogy to be frank.

Put differently, from your perspective, your post is more comparable to you quoting Harry Potter and asking if its true.

surface

Executive Member
I'm not seeing the equivalence in your analogy to be frank.

Put differently, from your perspective, your post is more comparable to you quoting Harry Potter and asking if its true.
non-citizens have no business in what their country does as it is up to citizens
non-muslims have no business in what their religion does as it is up to muslims.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Nothing probably but still pretty sick don't you think? 9 yrs old. No way of justifying that at all
Child brides are still prevalent in some religions (yes, including the US), but predominately in majority muslim countries.

17% of girls in Iran are married before the age of 18 and 3% are married before the age of 15.

Many countries make a legal exemption for people belonging to a specific religion. For instance, the minimum age for marriage without permission is 21 in the Philippines. But the law makes an exception for Muslims–Muslim girls can be married at puberty, and Muslim boys at 15.

Last edited:

saturnz

Honorary Master
You are an intelligent man, comrade.
yeah no I tried

but my view is that there is no point looking at Islam if you are an atheist. I would suggest first trying to reconcile the existence of a creator of everything, without looking at religion.

If you can't find an answer that a God exists, I don't see the point in looking at texts that claim to be from a God.

surface

Executive Member
yeah no I tried

but my view is that there is no point looking at Islam if you are an atheist. I would suggest first trying to reconcile the existence of a creator of everything, without looking at religion.

If you can't find an answer that a God exists, I don't see the point in looking at texts that claim to be from a God.
Why are you so afraid ? Do you think people will find something?

saturnz

Honorary Master
Why are you so afraid ? Do you think people will find something?
afraid?

lets do this slowly, so you can understand, I thought atheists believed in things like logic and reason

you are of the view the koran is fictitious, like Harry Potter, asking if its true makes no sense, do you understand that?

lived666

Executive Member
General knowledge, curiosity.....

But sure, how about let's say a god does exist, created everything, numero uno, paul main man #1......so what......whoop de doo, why does he need me to tell him how awesome he is, I don't give a ****....go make other species and **** off and leave me alone tbh.

rietrot

Honorary Master
General knowledge, curiosity.....

But sure, how about let's say a god does exist, created everything, numero uno, paul main man #1......so what......whoop de doo, why does he need me to tell him how awesome he is, I don't give a ****....go make other species and **** off and leave me alone tbh.
Uhm, you came into this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.