• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Introduction...

Cybermoo

Hey there everyone!

WOW! I did not realise there was such a big Mac community on MyBroadband's forums! It's good to see!

I just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Brynmor Campos and I work for Digiacpe Johannesburg. Yes, you read it right, we are opening a brach up in Johannesburg at the Wedge Shopping Centre in Morningside. It's going to have everything from a fully functional workshop, Theatre for events and presentations as well a Retail Shop Floor and I'll be cooped up in the back in Corporate Sales.

If anyone has an Apple/Adobe query, question or concern please don't hesitate to contact me as we are very much geared towards upholding the proud Apple Brand name. Making sure the customer is happy is our foremost and most important goal!

I'm also going to stay on the forums as I do feel myself to be a "Mac Techno Geek" =^.^= Looking forward to many posts.

I've also started up a website which is updated Daily. It will contain eventually Tons of Apple Games/Applciations Hints and Tips. Bookmark it and pay a visit every day. :)

It's called An Apple a Day.. Here's the URL: http://web.mac.com/brynmor

Please drop me an email if there is anything I can do. My iChat details are listed as well.

Brynmor Campos
Corporate Sales
(072)550-1150
iChat: brynmor@mac.com

Digicape
Apple Premium Reseller

www.digicape.co.za

Visit: http://web.mac.com/brynmor
|Applications|Games|Hints and Tips|Rumors|

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Welcome Cybermoo - I'll add your store's details to the Mac Shops in SA thread in due course

Cybermoo

Telkomisaloser: Sorry I am not sure what "RAS" means but I defiantly did something to offend you, my intention was not to offend anyone, sorry If I have. :-( Just wanted to introduce myself into the Mac community here on MyBroadBand.co.za.

koffiejunkie

Executive Member
Not that a shop in JHB would make much of a difference to me, but I would just like to say my shopping experience with Digicape was very satisfying - got my Mini from them.

vespax

Expert Member
Welcome Cybermoo.

The Mac thread seems to be a little quite recently. We blame that on our systems being up and running all the time. :)

Cybermoo

HeHe,

Question: Is there anyways we could run a POLL of some sorts?
I don't know if these forums have the capabilities or wether it's only the Admins that can do it, but I was thinking of running a Poll: What Mac are you?
iBook, Powerbook, Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, Powermac, Mac Mini. \

Would be an Interesting census. :) Is it possible?

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Welcome Cybermoo.

The Mac thread seems to be a little quite recently. We blame that on our systems being up and running all the time. :)
You can always install the new ubuntu if you have an intel mac - that should be good for a fixing fix. :D
HeHe,

Question: Is there anyways we could run a POLL of some sorts?
I don't know if these forums have the capabilities or wether it's only the Admins that can do it, but I was thinking of running a Poll: What Mac are you?
iBook, Powerbook, Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, Powermac, Mac Mini. \

Would be an Interesting census. :) Is it possible?
If you feel like starting a new thread, I'd be more than happy to create a poll to accompany it.

Cybermoo

Bwana, that would be great. SHould I just start a new thread with what it's purpose is and then you add the Poll to it?

Funny that you mention Ubuntu. I am so anti Microsoft it isn't funny! I use iWork and open office to do all my documentation :p and with Mac being a bit Lacking in the game department I installed Ubuntu and run an awesome application called CEDEGA, it emulates games so well!