Investigation into Cape principal’s remarks about student teacher’s hairstyle

surface

Honorary Master
Can the superior genes tell me what is wrong with student's hairstyle? Or are we just going by defend principal because he is from my tribe?

hellfire

Honorary Master
I can understand the principals point of view. A school has rules and one of those rules is dress and grooming for educators.... you don't want to set a bad example for the kids.

I don't think the principal was racist like the media is claiming. "You are not welcome in my school with that kind of hair" is just a statement referring to the student teachers hairstyle. He is also culturally expropriating the White mans hair colour.

If I was the principal, I would be fired for saying him "Go wipe that dried piss off the top of your head then come back".
Did you see the student's photo in the article?
His hair looks perfectly presentable. I am almost certain there is no school rule about educators having their hair dyed or highlighted.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Can the superior genes tell me what is wrong with student's hairstyle? Or are we just going by defend principal because he is from my tribe?
That's just about it, there can't be anything wrong with his hair anyway even if he comes there looking like Bob Marley, he might be young but is not a learner at the school, something that seems to escape old Mr Verkrampte, he most probably thinks it's acceptable to treat his younger colleagues as his children.

surface

Honorary Master
That's just about it, there can't be anything wrong with his hair anyway even if he comes there looking like Bob Marley, he might be young but is not a learner at the school, something that seems to escape old Mr Verkrampte, he most probably thinks it's acceptable to treat his younger colleagues as his children.
Yip. This tribal victimhood is getting tiresome on this forum. My tribe is getting murdered, my tribe is losing jobs, my tribe is losing business, my tribe is not getting waffles and so on..

blunt

Expert Member
principal was out of order but to stretch it into a race thing is a little far fetched

TheChamp

Honorary Master
principal was out of order but to stretch it into a race thing is a little far fetched
Far fetched and unnecessary, someone should sit the geriatric down and explain firmly that the school is not to be run like his household.

Afon Kulikov

Forging
Jirre, what k@k. During my time at school you were sent home for hair being too long, gel in hair, dyed hair, bleached hair, etc. There are dress codes for a reason

Last edited:

EADC

Executive Member
Jirre, what k@k. During my rime at school you were sent home for hair being too long, gel in hair, dyed hair, bleached hair, etc. There are dress codes for a reason

Clearly you did not spend much time at school and learn how to read.

surface

Honorary Master
Jirre, what k@k. During my rime at school you were sent home for hair being too long, gel in hair, dyed hair, bleached hair, etc. There are dress codes for a reason
Tough human beings like yours truly are hard to find. What a pity.