Investigation into Cape principal’s remarks about student teacher’s hairstyle

Thugscub

Expert Member
Just give all the stupid little cnts 30% and tell them to Fck off home.
Maybe burn something on their way as well.

Gnome

Executive Member
WCED spokesperson Bronagh Hammond said the department has been made aware of the incident. However, she said initial reports from both sides were contradictory, and the department was therefore making further enquiries.
If the principle really said what that "teacher" said, he must have been living under a rock for the last 20 years. I mean if there is anyone in our society capable of being that stupid, I would argue it would be a principle at a public school. With all that said, I can't wait to hear what the other side said they said.

ponder

Honorary Master
If the principle really said what that "teacher" said, he must have been living under a rock for the last 20 years. I mean if there is anyone in our society capable of being that stupid, I would argue it would be a principle at a public school. With all that said, I can't wait to hear what the other side said they said.

Sezoe said after the barrage from the principal, in front of staff, learners and their parents, he left with a broken heart and reported to a local office of the provincial education department, where he found a long queue of people.

If true then there should be plenty of witnesses to backup his story.

Sollie

Honorary Master
If true then there should be plenty of witnesses to backup his story.

However, she said initial reports from both sides were contradictory, and the department was therefore making further enquiries.
However, he alleged that he was chased away by Andre Muller, the principal of the Vredenburg Primary School, after repeatedly saying that he was not welcome in “his” school “with that kind of hair”, as he would set learners a bad example.

Now let's add the lekker sous:
“Sezoe was made aware of counselling services offered by the university, but he indicated he does not need the services at the moment.”

So let's put a match to the story and blow it up; use the powerful R-match to politicize it.
“We also call on Shaffer to put resources in place to provide emotional support for the victim of this blatant racism.”
Damn, I was the victim of racism many times in my school for getting my behind tanned for long hair ...

ponder

Honorary Master
Damn, I was the victim of racism many times in my school for getting my behind tanned for long hair ...

Hehe, one monday morning after assembly I got pulled out of line for long hair by the vice principal which was utter bs as I just had a haircut the previous friday. We were just about to be marched to the office for caning when the principal walks past looks at me stops and asks what i'm doing in line, i said dunno i had a haircut on fri to which he replies i can see that and tells me to go to class he'll sort it out while looking at the vice.

So i'm entitled to my victimhood...

ponder

Honorary Master
But will anyone want to go up against Principal Dictator? Looks like he rules that school with an iron fist.

From what I've seen in this day and age staff don't fear the principal, they can actually make his life hell. The parents don't answer to him either.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
From what I've seen in this day and age staff don't fear the principal, they can actually make his life hell. The parents don't answer to him either.
His type could go to great lengths to capture the SGB to make sure his dictatorship isn't threatened.

Last edited:

Sollie

Honorary Master
I doubt the principal decided all on his own. Typically these rules are decided upon by the SGB etc.

EADC

Executive Member

Why should they fear the principal?

Excalibur

Executive Member
Inb4

iu
Do you think it would be better for the EFF to go protest at the principal's house than the school premises? I mean we can't really blame the school for this, it's an individual.