Investigation reveals Twitter armies behind race division and political interference in South Africa

Okty

Well, if cellular providers would stop free data for twitter usage, then 2/3 of the above problem would be solved.

HBee

Expert Member
But it is the media that allows the agendas on twitter to spill over into the mainstream. I don't have twitter but have to endure daily articles based on twitter groups views expressed as outrage or thought pattern of the majority of people.

Mista_Mobsta

Guess this is what happens when you give idiots a platform to spew forth racist and politically biased drivel without any consequences.

Trolls will be trolls

RaptorSA

Expert Member
I'm so incredibly f***g tired of having to hear about Twitter in everything even remotely related to news.
F*** Twitter.

Oh and P.S.
Every single person I've ever known in real-life that uses that service regularly to broadcast themselves has been a complete and utter irrelevant c**t in real life. It cannot be a coincidence. I recall doing some "tweets" years ago, then one morning I looked in the mirror while taking a s**t and it dawned on me, I'm turning into a c**t. Never did it again.

So please, friends don't let friends Twitter.

Last edited: