Investing: Sasol

Tun@

Expert Member
Rose a bit quick = lets have a little auction.... Fsk i hate this JSE BS

Tun@

Expert Member

Tun@

Expert Member
Well you guys should maybe get a good bounce this afternoon....I've exited my position - we over against the uptrendline & i don't like what is going on behind closed door trading here as to what they will pull Monday - good luck guys

e4et

Expert Member
Well you guys should maybe get a good bounce this afternoon....I've exited my position - we over against the uptrendline & i don't like what is going on behind closed door trading here as to what they will pull Monday - good luck guys
Don't say that!!
I've just thrown in a 100 K of my Demo account money into sol :cautious:

Capetown505

I have still been siting out of sasol waiting. Im still convinced it will go may way soon,then will have a big strike.In meantime been doing ok with 2 cheap shares.

Bees ZA

Been looking at it myself. Got in at 1.79 and out 2.36. Missed the 2.50 tho. I'll keep an eye on PPC, thanks.

Last edited:

Magnum

Expert Member
PPC...Going to take a very long time before people start building again...

Capetown505

Been looking at it myself. Got in at 1.79 and out 2.36. Missed the 2.50 tho. Back in at 2.21. I'll keep an eye on PPC, thanks.

Very good percentage profit,three weeks ago it shot upto 330 and then dropped like a sack of potatoes,it has a pattern of dropping QuickRing and the next day it goes straight up.
The ppc is good for quick 10 percent and out.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
This thread gone dead quiet...
Not much movement though, besides the Eid special yesterday - back up to R78 today.

Tun@

Expert Member
ppl need to make back the money they lost on this gamble :p
You know you keep popping into this thread ranting about gambling - How is opening a position in SOL any differant to you opening a position in BTC ?
Both might go up or down & the same for any position opened on anything so i really don't see your point

Snyper564

Executive Member
You know you keep popping into this thread ranting about gambling - How is opening a position in SOL any differant to you opening a position in BTC ?
Both might go up or down & the same for any position opened on anything so i really don't see your point
Oh I totally understand and agree with that, many people dont understand that and think that something like this is a "sure thing". Buy it, it drops, they sell, they lose because they dont understand how this works and think it will just go up.