[IOL]ANC Luthuli House staff ‘forced back into poverty’

surface

Honorary Master
Could you please ask your comrades in arms/land grabs to put that in a press release so that it's official?
Otherwise it's some random anonymous forumite's ramblings that mean nothing.
All in good time, brother, all in good time. We are currently assessing arsenal that myBB members have and action will be taken soon. It is imminent and will coincide with imminent state collapse/

eg2505

Honorary Master
Yip.. that is why I get that warm fuzzy feeling side seeing stuff like this. ANC/EFF hate white people.. but will take their money, and wants the white devil to bail them out lol.

#blackexcellence.
I know payback is a harsh b*tch, and they showing how incompetent they truly are, just a bunch of retards that use their skin colour to get ahead in life,
I mean even in Zim, they Begging farmers to come back, literally begging on their hands and Knees for Farmers to come back to their homes,

would be funny, if it was a comedy, unfortunatly its real life.

surface

Honorary Master
after all Carl Marx, was a White European man, funny how a Movement that prides itself on decolinisation is following the ideals of a White man...
Indeed he was. It is the same funny feeling we have when we use Indo-Arabic numeral system and Algebra etc..

grok

Honorary Master
Dismissed without a hearing?
Maybe Carl will have looting in his name too? Free Carl There was no hearing! Viza! Amanda!

Ironically Carl means 'free man', well he's free to go look for other employment now..

grok

Honorary Master
the more things change, the more they stay EXACTLY the same, like 27 years is peanuts.
Strange that the NP had such impact then, they only had 48 years, and look what they did to the country.