iOS 9 GM released

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
A little thing everyone should do is preferably before upgrading or immediately after crash all your Apps.

Not sure why Apple doesn't do this as part of the install, but it seems often Apps will still be stuck in their iOS 8 saved state, or whatever precious OS was and get problematic until reset properly.

Tavor

Sticking with the last software version that could be jailbroken

midnightcaller

Expert Member
After the upgrade, I noticed that when I draft emails and save it for sending the next day, then on opening the drafted email the subject and body in the draft folder is blank. although when looking at the draft folder you can see what was typed in the subject and 1st line.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:

Lord Flacko

Expert Member
After the upgrade, I noticed that when I draft emails and save it for sending the next day, then on opening the drafted email the subject and body in the draft folder is blank. although when looking at the draft folder you can see what was typed in the subject and 1st line.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I'll test and let you know. This does somehow happen on my Mac with Mac Mail.

Stickfigure

Executive Member
This wifi assist, on my iPhone 5 on ios 9 I have the option, but a work colleague with an iphone 4s and ios 9 doesn't have it?

Anybody else noticed it? Can my work colleague just not worry about it?

Se@n

Some notifications get stuck in the Notification Center and the clear / delete action is completely dead. Anybody else have this and is there a workaround?

creeper

Executive Member
Some notifications get stuck in the Notification Center and the clear / delete action is completely dead. Anybody else have this and is there a workaround?

Apple app (e.g. mail) notifications or developer app notifications (e.g. Facebook). If you delete a developer app, notifications should also be deleted. That is perhaps (not tested) a way of getting rid of the stuck notifications

Se@n

Apple app (e.g. mail) notifications or developer app notifications (e.g. Facebook). If you delete a developer app, notifications should also be deleted. That is perhaps (not tested) a way of getting rid of the stuck notifications

It's actually on mail - using the stock mail app? If I reboot my phone it clears them..

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Tested out iOS 9 Slide Over & PiP on a Mini 3...supper smooth!

Adenoid Hynkel

Expert Member
iOS 9.1 beta 4 is much much smoother. I'd say it's 99% as smooth as 8.4.1. Also this latest beta has a weird build number. Could be the GM or close to one. So 9.1 is not far away I'd say.