iPad 3 name change South Africa

Jan

Drifting in the black
If you look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LTE_networks, you can his device what ever you want, its not going to work in South Africa unless you use Wireless!

Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but the "4G" iPad 3 does work on South African 3G networks. Which is another reason "Wi-Fi + Cellular" is better. Although clumsy, it is less confusing.

The distributors and retailers have marketed hard to try and get the message out that the "4G" iPad actually does still support 3G.

dabbler

Expert Member
My daughters iPod Nano died and before I could do any research on what was wrong and how to fix it, I first had to establish what frikkin generation it was. Like I'm up on Apples nano releases???
New iPod Nano ?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
New iPod Nano ?

Lol. Old iPod Nano, but even now I'm not sure what generation it was. Just stopped working all of a sudden. Totally dead.

Doesn't matter now anyway, binned the useless piece of cr@p and got her a touch :D

CataclysmZA

Executive Member
Game's promo pamphlet still lists the new iPad as a 4G tablet and says that a 4G data bundle is available from Vodacom, and then goes on to list some MyGig options below.

vzta22

Unashamedly. Next year when people are searching for iPad stories ours will be among those with distinguishable headlines.

Next year when the new iPad 3 is released your naming will cause confusion. May be again you will rename the iPad 3 to something like iPad 3 2013?:confused:

Specs remained the same. It's just the marketing that's changing.

If you are only referring to the marketing tag line, that’s the more reason the title shouldn’t be iPad 3 name change because it’s totally misleading. My initial thought was that MyBB finally came to their senses and decided to stop using the name iPad 3. Rather refer to something in the line of 4G replaced with Cellular...! When the Cell C ‘4Gs’ ad was dropped, there was no article with a title such as HSPA+ name change, just saying.

GreyBush

Executive Member
Next year when the new iPad 3 is released your naming will cause confusion. May be again you will rename the iPad 3 to something like iPad 3 2013?:confused:

How do you know they will call the next iPad the iPad 3?