iPad Mini purported images leak

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
So what happened to the iPad Mini - or everyone just going GAGA over the iPhone5 for now ...

RiaX

Executive Member
Errr.. This is not only an apple problem... What about the gazillion other different handsets that get pumped out, in volume I'm pretty sure samsungs etc put out more batteries. You can't upgrade other phones or tablets either...

Yes this is true the baterry was one of many examples. Other companies don't launch products nearly as quick as apple though. My laptop I can upgrade quite easily and it integrates with my existing stuff well. If I need more memory for my blackberry I just buy a bigger memory card. I don't see the point in having an ipad if you got an iphone. Apple has started some dangerous business practices, ingenius yes though dangerous and wasteful

Zyzzyva

Executive Member
Yes this is true the baterry was one of many examples. Other companies don't launch products nearly as quick as apple though. My laptop I can upgrade quite easily and it integrates with my existing stuff well. If I need more memory for my blackberry I just buy a bigger memory card. I don't see the point in having an ipad if you got an iphone. Apple has started some dangerous business practices, ingenius yes though dangerous and wasteful

:erm:

vatteva

+1 in SA you can do almost nothing with a iphone/ipad. These Apple leaks are just boring.

Sigh... Some people appreciate art and the beauty in simplification and integrated desighn. You obviously are not one of them.

vatteva

+1 in SA you can do almost nothing with a iphone/ipad. These Apple leaks are just boring.

Sigh... Some people appreciate art and the beauty in simplification and integrated design. You obviously are not one of them.