iPad With Retina (4th Gen) From FNB Deals

Soprono

Expert Member
Hey There,

So rather impatient i really want this iPad (before you all shout and say why, im stuck on my iPad 1 and been waiting to upgrade so...leave me) haha.

Just wanted to find out i saw on core groups website that this iPad 4th gen will be available from FNB retail stores the weekend of launch (past weekend) and do you think that if i call up FNB to get the deal on my Cheque Account i will be given the iPad 4th rather than the old 3rd gen iPads ?

Guidance in this situation is appreciated.

Thank You
Justin.

Yuu

Executive Member
If what you say is true about it being available from FNB (no link provided by you?) then they should announce something to the press during the week if not tomorrow :).

There is a criteria to getting an iPad so make sure you understand FULLY what is required of you before jumping onboard FNB :p.

Checkout this page for more details here and choose Apple > Scroll to the 3rd Gen 64GB and have a look below for what is needed. I can't even explain because i don't fully understand it however if they follow suite then you should know what to expect regarding the terms in getting one.

Here is the mybroadband article when FNB launched the iPad 3 read here and check out the comments section on the forum aswell.

Hope you get i am not just linking for nothing :D but you should know this (if you don't already do) ;-).

Good luck and enjoy your new toy and say goodbye to your wife/life for a long time :whistling:

Edit: looks like you may already know about the criteria o_o, info is up for anyone else then.

The Core site listing is linked here for reference.

Last edited:

Soprono

Expert Member
Scroll To The Bottom Of The Page - http://www.core.co.za/secondary.html (Under "Authorised Retailers:")

Dad has a iPad from FNB and getting this one on my account (due to 1 device limit) so FNB understanding is all good.

Edit: saw all your linking now haha, all good man, lets see tomorrow maybe a press stat or ill just give them a call and the FNB store in eastgate then.

Yuu

Executive Member
Cool, update this page to let others know the outcome so they can jump ahead too :D.

Soprono

Expert Member
When they get it, gonna give it a little while since some iStores dont even have it yet.

nakedhousee

out of that entire list i can only see incredible connection gateway for DBN ? ..... nice... thats logical

Soprono

Expert Member
HEADS UP...................INCOMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPAD MINI and IPAD 4TH now available via FNB Contract Deals thing that they do !!! GO GO GO !

RanzB

Honorary Master
Sorry for the OT, but does FNB not have any Samsung Tab deals?

undesign

Executive Member
OK, what the hell, anyone know what the delivery times are before I click Accept?

nakedhousee

OK, what the hell, anyone know what the delivery times are before I click Accept?

also very curious, i dont want to order and get told "we are out of stock, you will get one soon as we have stock and get to your order in the que" and end up waiting a month or 2 with no way 2 back out of the deal.

undesign

Executive Member
also very curious, i dont want to order and get told "we are out of stock, you will get one soon as we have stock and get to your order in the que" and end up waiting a month or 2 with no way 2 back out of the deal.

I went ahead in any case, will let you know as soon as I get my call.

nakedhousee

ordered. confirmed. sorted.

being delivered within 1 - 3 working days ( tuesday - thursday ).

awesome. lets see if they deliver the rite product.

undesign

Executive Member
ordered. confirmed. sorted.

being delivered within 1 - 3 working days ( tuesday - thursday ).

awesome. lets see if they deliver the rite product.

What did you order?

Mine is confirmed (mini) but I don't know delivery time yet.

undesign

Executive Member
ipad 4 - 32gb - wifi + cellular.

wonder if they ship the wrong item :p

I'm sure they'll get it right. :)

Phoned the call center, but they are clueless as to stock/delivery. They tell me normally 10-15 days.

I did confirm though, if I can find one this weekend I can still cancel FNB on Tue.

Necuno

Court Jester
Still curious why you would want to be locked in for 24 months to just save about R1500 of the device.