iPhone 11 Pro vs Galaxy Note 10 vs Huawei P30 - Premium smartphone comparison

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator

Park@82

Honorary Master

neoprema

Expert Member
I would not touch a P30 nor a Galaxy. iPhone all the way, even if the cheap and nasty ones camera is perceived to be better numbers wise, the photos tell a different story, and iPhone wins it.

Mosgi

iPhone barely seems worth it, pretty much as always. Only notable feature is the chip which seems to deliver better performance. Gets beat on pretty much all other specs and features. Considered getting one once note 10 lost the headphone Jack, now looks like I'll be going Note10 plus from my Note 8.

Throwback to iPhone 6 memes

Spizz

Goat Botherer
iPhone barely seems worth it, pretty much as always. Only notable feature is the chip which seems to deliver better performance. Gets beat on pretty much all other specs and features. Considered getting one once note 10 lost the headphone Jack, now looks like I'll be going Note10 plus from my Note 8.

Throwback to iPhone 6 memes
I had a Nexus 4. worst battery of any phone I've ever had.

Sparky_za

Expert Member
I picked up the Note10+ on launch day and I am loving it, but only because of the S-Pen and multitasking. It just makes working on the phone so much smoother. I do a lot of conference calls etc and being able to have the PiP call going while I am doing other stuff makes my life so much easier. I switched to the S series last time around and you really don't realise how much you use the S-Pen until it's not there.
For me, the best improvement they could make is to offer a model without the curved glass screen.
I really wish other manufacturers would make phones with a pen. And not one that just lays around. It must be fully integrated into the phone as the Note has them.

hungrymamba

You can not honestly compare this to a P30 Pro... Huawei is a beast and by far the best. Perhaps the P20 Pro would be a fair comparison.