iPhone 13 and iPhone 12 comparison

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 — Let’s play spot the difference

While their exterior designs of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 are almost indistinguishable from one another, Apple has made several internal upgrades to the newest model of its flagship smartphone range.

Apple prides itself on creating lasting, iconic smartphone designs, which means it sometimes only makes small refinements from one generation to the next.

Aghori

Honorary Master
Looks good. I'm going to pre-order 10 of the Pro's and sell them for a nice markup to the gullible Apple fanbois, like last year.

prOd

Expert Member

While their exterior designs of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 are almost indistinguishable from one another, Apple has made several internal upgrades to the newest model of its flagship smartphone range.

Apple prides itself on creating lasting, iconic smartphone designs, which means it sometimes only makes small refinements from one generation to the next.

This year was pretty much an 'S' update.

Also the diagonal lens layout is not just 'for looks' - it's to house the sensor shift

JohnMao

Executive Member
My iPhone XR is still doing fine. Maybe iPhone 15
Yeah, due for an upgrade next year. MIGHT look into it, in which case my wife will get my XR, but I will then look at an 11, or possibly a 12.

superlekkerza

Nice but their price tags are ridiculous
I can't wait to get my hands on the 35k phone... NOT! :ROFL:

Fly to US to buy an iPhone 13 for only 15K including flight costs. Make sure to get rid of packagings to avoid paying customs tax :)

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Lol Apple are really starting to suck now, glad I moved away.
What is the point of giving this phone its own number? it should have been a 12S if anything, but it really just smacks of releasing something for the sake of a release.
Heck, even the marketing people are battling to make this look good.

genetic

Honorary Master
Lol Apple are really starting to suck now, glad I moved away.
What is the point of giving this phone its own number? it should have been a 12S if anything, but it really just smacks of releasing something for the sake of a release.
Heck, even the marketing people are battling to make this look good.

So if was called the 12S would it have been a better phone?

It's no different to every iPhone release. Incremental updates - that's what Apple have mastered.

Dave

Honorary Master
Please don't try and do mathematics in public again.

you missed the genius of his plan, the flights won’t cost anything as he will be hanging onto a wheel in the wheel well of the plane ;)

Last edited: