iPhone 4S from Australia - Who wants?

FaNIX

Expert Member
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted here, Aussies are keeping me busy. I'm coming to South Africa in Desember(10th), and I'm willing to bring along a brand new iPhone 4S for someone. I'll only charge $100 extra for my efforts. It still works out WAY cheaper than to buy it in South Africa. The iPhone 4S brand new and unlocked. Sealed. Have a look at prices here:

http://store.apple.com/au/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone/iphone4s

If interested, PM me... Please note that there is a limit of 2 per customer, and I've already bought one for myself, so I can only help out 1 person.

[)roi(]

Executive Member
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted here, Aussies are keeping me busy. I'm coming to South Africa in Desember(10th), and I'm willing to bring along a brand new iPhone 4S for someone. I'll only charge $100 extra for my efforts. It still works out WAY cheaper than to buy it in South Africa. The iPhone 4S brand new and unlocked. Sealed. Have a look at prices here:

http://store.apple.com/au/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone/iphone4s

If interested, PM me... Please note that there is a limit of 2 per customer, and I've already bought one for myself, so I can only help out 1 person.
That's a welcoming offer -- I'm interested, what do you need to go ahead?

Last edited:

FaNIX

Expert Member
Send me a PM and we'll proceed from there... I'll update the thread once I have a solid buyer. Otherwise, first come first serve.

news24

Expert Member
I'll be going to USA on the 4th of Dec and return on the 9th via Brazil, so customs guys won't bother me too much. I will bring Motorola RAZR and iPhone 4S

FaNIX

Expert Member
I'll be going to USA on the 4th of Dec and return on the 9th via Brazil, so customs guys won't bother me too much. I will bring Motorola RAZR and iPhone 4S

Mate please start your own thread to avoid confusion! Thanks