See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support
Some iPhone 5 devices
Rules for Proper Use of Apple Trademarks
1. Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
2. As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
Correct: I bought two Macintosh computers.
Not Correct: I bought two Macintoshes.
Yes we will be participating in the iPhone 5 battery replacement programme. This is the replacement process at iStore:
- An iOS Diagnostic Battery Test will be conducted in store.
- Depending on these results, the iPhone may be sent away to the Service centre for further diagnostics and resolution.
- NOTE: The repair is subject to an assessment at the Service Centre as physically damaged and third-party repaired devices do not qualify for this program. iPhones repaired under the iPhone 5 Sleep/Wake Button Quality Program automatically had a new battery replacement under this repair program.
It’s important to note the following for customers:
- Customers need to ensure that they perform their own backup prior to sending their device in for service.
- Customers need to disable Find My iPhone prior to sending their device in for service.