iPhone SE prices for South Africa

vinodh

Expert Member
Ahhh gotta love Android Fanbois.... so predictable.
That's what's really frustrating: I have a Nexus 6 and love it to death. However, I still don't think that it gives me the right to just bash something without telling the whole story.

Mant1s

I think the Vodacom Smart S deal is very good for R399.

I was looking for a contract that dosent break the bank with the latest smartphone, and this fits me perfect, if it is indeed the price listed at vodacom for the package.

Oh, and would take iPhone > Samsung any day :)

whatwhat

Executive Member
lol at all the people defending a phone.

Must suck to be poor and have your life defined by a single electronic device you pay off over 24 months.

cozinsky

Expert Member
cores prices have gone off the deepend lately
I can't agree more. They were always expensive but now it is getting ridiculous. If you compare their prices with the US store, even with 10% tax included, customs and the poor exchange rate, you get nowhere near Core's pricing. And I am quite sure, they get their stock at a much reduced rate. The other premium re-sellers sell the Apple products for the same prices. Tell me about price fixing and getting away with it! So you forced to purchase from them if you want local stock. It is time that Apple come to this country even if they only operate an online store so we can get rid of these unscrupulous dealers. For myself, I have cut down my spending on Apple products significantly and try and keep my products for much longer.