iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy S8 – Battle of the titans

zululami

Banned
You can't compare the S8 with iPhone X. Apple is decades ahead - rather compare the Samsung 8 with iPhone 5s.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Not much of a battle. Note 8 maybe but still the iPhone X just feels more futuristic.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
These compirasons are worthless as the Iphone will still be faster as proven in the past even thought it might appear that it's proc could be slower!

sand_man

Honorary Master
A11 is a performance beast of note, pun intended. While many aspects of the phones can be compared, CPU is one department where the iPhone is the undisputed king!!

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
A11 is a performance beast of note, pun intended. While many aspects of the phones can be compared, CPU is one department where the iPhone is the undisputed king!!
I just want the phone to make calls, send emails, text messages, and so on.. I'm not concerned with which chipset is better. I think in general, the mobile industry has lost it.

Petec

Expert Member
Plus you can just Sommer plug your fav earbuds into the Sammy while it's also on charge.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I just want the phone to make calls, send emails, text messages, and so on.. I'm not concerned with which chipset is better. I think in general, the mobile industry has lost it.
Good for you man. Meanwhile the rest of the world is using their smartphones as ersatz computers, content producers, game playing devices, de facto cameras, and all of that requires better specs and more hardware grunt.