iPhones VS the rest (lets have some fun!)

FreeMan

Hey the other crap thing about the iPhone is that it is only 1.23cm thick, NOT the 1,22cm as I expected. This is soooo irritating! Also surely the most annoying thing is that my 2 year old daughter now learned how to unlock the phone, start the iPod and then start her fav movies like Lion King or Madagascar.....geeez could they not make it more difficult like putting buttons or a padlock on the thing. Then further, I just despise this little app called Remote with which I can wirelessly control my iTunes on my MacBookPro. Boy who thought of that..stupid man!! I will get so fat from not getting up and changing my music!

This iPhone thing sucks...anyone want mine for free? ;)

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
The problem with the above statement is in fact that you don't think your wrong and will even pull wiki (pathetic) sources to prove your point.

Smooth move - If you can't dis the poster, dis the source - nice one.

Look I really don't care that you hate apple. The fact is that your views are skewed on it because you don't know what you are talking about. Most of the things you mentioned about it not having is fixed with a simple app.

Fact of the matter is it needs to be fixed - but if you like to buy something "broken" then go ahead.

I get it. You are a know it all. You think you have a masters in everything and the cocky attitude is getting you nowhere.

That's the first thing someone says when they have been stumped.

Instead of arguing my facts you say your not going to get involved in name calling... please bro, that's the first thing someone says when they have been stumped.

See my answer above.

All im asking is for YOU to look at the facts. Nokia is awesome but you tend to forget that they have been in the industry for YEARS. To launch the iphone as apple's first attempt and then kill the market with it is amazing...you surely can see that. If you can't then I won't comment anymore because clearly then you are not open for intellectual discussion.

That is the only thing sensible in your post and I agree with it completely. I hope the iPhone will become competition for Nokia and other because competition only results in better products for the consumers to chose from. However - in the case of the iPhone that might only happen a few evolutions from now. Still for a start up they did do a few things right one has to admit.

d0b33

Honorary Master
why would you need mms when the phone supports push e-mail?

That's why I consider not having MMS a feature, if everyone had an iPhone at least it would put an end to these stupid SMS/MMS adverts(I don't watch TV because these ads annoy me too much:mad: ).

Dr@g0nic

Expert Member
So I got asked to state my problems here... so here I go. I have a N81 and recently nothing wants to install i thought it was the applications that i want to install... Later i thought its just cause its a new phone, but i did download some stuff that say s60 3rd edition, no go. But I installed MXit on my phone when i got it. So the other night I heard there's a new version out. So i go download it and when it gets to the install is says "unable to install" again so it can't be the software... it's something with the phone.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
So I got asked to state my problems here... so here I go. I have a N81 and recently nothing wants to install i thought it was the applications that i want to install... Later i thought its just cause its a new phone, but i did download some stuff that say s60 3rd edition, no go. But I installed MXit on my phone when i got it. So the other night I heard there's a new version out. So i go download it and when it gets to the install is says "unable to install" again so it can't be the software... it's something with the phone.

Get a N82