Iran humiliated as 'five ships FAIL to seize British oil tanker in Persian Gulf standoff'

lived666

Executive Member
Aaaahhh - so it is in fact Israel that is behind all this.
Wow.
Nah, he must be referring to the Saudis, the Saudis **** scared of Iran.

I wonder which is worse - the backward Sunni regime or the backward Shia regime, they both appear to be equally in the stone ages.

nightjar

Expert Member
You DID ask ....

We learned from the Israeli press that Mullen, fearing some form of Israeli provocation, went so far as to warn the Israelis not to even think about another incident like the attack on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, that the Israelis should disabuse themselves of the notion that U.S. military support would be knee-jerk automatic if Israel somehow provoked open hostilities with Iran.

Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty

It would appear that these honest warnings are now something of the past as far as the CURRENT occupiers of the White House are concerned !

WHICH country has benefited the MOST from the current turmoil in the Middle East
WHICH countries age old enemies are now the ones in the -- "firing line" ....
WHICH country still remains a potential "threat" as one that has not yet undergone a "COLOUR REVOLUTION" ...
Thanks for the USS liberty link.
Some detail that I wasn't aware of.
I have always felt a sense of outrage that LBJ, McNamara and the Navy brass betrayed their American servicemen.

Ponderer

Expert Member
Nah, he must be referring to the Saudis, the Saudis **** scared of Iran.

I wonder which is worse - the backward Sunni regime or the backward Shia regime, they both appear to be equally in the stone ages.
They may be backward, but they are nonetheless very dangerous.

Immortal_Souljah

Shame for him, he really hates Jews, it warms my whole body that Israel, as tiny as it is, is such a thorn in the the side of the haters
Some are genocidal maniacs. Some hate Muslims, some hate Jews. Some have low iq and serve to only create hatred. Fsck them all who do not respect other people.

Milano

Honorary Master
Not an unexpected fail but humiliating nonetheless. If they just renamed it the Special Radical Fearless Revolutionary All-conquering Glorious Guard they would really have a much better win ratio.

lived666

Executive Member
Not an unexpected fail but humiliating nonetheless. If they just renamed it the Special Radical Fearless Revolutionary All-conquering Glorious Guard they would really have a much better win ratio.
I suppose it's because most of their "combat" experience is beating on Iranian woman that refuse to wear the Hijab.

3Gee

Expert Member
Shame for him, he really hates Jews, it warms my whole body that Israel, as tiny as it is, is such a thorn in the the side of the haters
How about warming our hearts and walking through Fordsburg in your IDF T Shirt which you promised to do eons ago

lived666

Executive Member
How about warming our hearts and walking through Fordsburg in your IDF T Shirt which you promised to do eons ago
Hang on, I saw an image somewhere earlier that's relevant to this post that has nothing at all to do with the topic as usual:

BTW lets sidetrack, why you so desperate for him to walk around Fordsburg? Do they have really good hummus anywhere to sample? But really good, creamy Palestinian/Israeli style, not the kak coarse hummus that say Egyptians make?

Its not like anyone going to give a **** what T-shirt he is wearing or react violently cause its a so called Muslim area, so why do you bring this up in every thread that Marine posts, just asking out of mild curiosity?

Suspect99

Executive Member
Hang on, I saw an image somewhere earlier that's relevant to this post that has nothing at all to do with the topic as usual:

:cautious:. Marine1 is literally the one harping on about Israel in this thread. From his second post. no idea what it has to do with the topic of the the thread:rolleyes:.

Oh and that dude that types in weird colours and CAPS, but I think he's a bit of a nutcase