Iran Says It Accidentally Shot Down Ukrainian Jet, Apologizes

Jabulani22

Expert Member
A lie is a lie
Would a bruise be an injury? What about a papercut? Seems like semantics to me.
A lie is a lie , go ahead and teach your kids that its ok to lie , see how it turns out for them .
Also are you and the GottoluveIT the same person playing good cop , incomprehensible argument cop ?

Swa

Honorary Master
Yeah right.

If you want to appear somewhat credible, state something like "there appears to be very few minor injuries being assessed", not ZERO injuries.

The troops were medevaced this week to Germany and Kuwait to be treated for traumatic brain injury after experiencing concussion symptoms.
Again what constitutes an injury? Losing a limb would be an injury. And how would concussion be something that's apparent? The anti-Americanism is astounding...

Swa

Honorary Master
A lie is a lie

A lie is a lie , go ahead and teach your kids that its ok to lie , see how it turns out for them .
Also are you and the GottoluveIT the same person playing good cop , incomprehensible argument cop ?
See above

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Again what constitutes an injury? Losing a limb would be an injury. And how would concussion be something that's apparent? The anti-Americanism is astounding...
Trumpette, give us your definition and lets see how that differs from a dictionary.

A concussion is a traumatic brain injury that affects your brain function. Effects are usually temporary but can include headaches and problems with concentration, memory, balance and coordination.

Concussions are usually caused by a blow to the head. Violently shaking the head and upper body also can cause concussions.

Some concussions cause you to lose consciousness, but most do not. It's possible to have a concussion and not realize it.

Concussions are particularly common if you play a contact sport, such as football. Most people usually recover fully after a concussion.
I expect that since Trump was elected the MayoClinic is no longer credible.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
Trumpette, give us your definition and lets see how that differs from a dictionary.
See reply.
I'm being realistic and playing devil's advocate. So tell me how would something like that be apparent and what constitutes an injury? Would a papercut be an injury? I just need to know the level I am dealing with here.

And then the same people also claim it's possible for Iran not to know what it shoots down.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
I'm being realistic and playing devil's advocate. So tell me how would something like that be apparent and what constitutes an injury? Would a papercut be an injury? I just need to know the level I am dealing with here.

And then the same people also claim it's possible for Iran not to know what it shoots down.
Just comparing what people say is Iran's lies to the actual lies that the US has been caught telling , who cares what constitutes an injury if by that definition they were admitted after the statement to be injuries ?

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Swa

Honorary Master
Just comparing what people say is Iran's lies to the actual lies that the US has been caught telling , who cares what constitutes an injury if by that definition they were admitted after the statement to be injuries ?
Right so Iran's lies aren't lies. Gotcha!

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Seems like you do. A lot.

Swa

Honorary Master
The terrorist Islamic Republic of Iran lies a lot, ....... and so does Orangutanman.

Maybe he can blame it on the intel he got from his Rodeo Clown Rudy Giuliani
Or maybe it's a simple case of the intel not existing at the time? Ever thought about the most likely scenario?

Wow talk about missing the point , If Iran lied then the US has to be held to the same standard.
Whoosh. Let me take you back to what you said. Just maybe it will sink in and you'll get it
"who cares what constitutes an injury if by that definition they were admitted after the statement to be injuries" ;)

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Or maybe it's a simple case of the intel not existing at the time? Ever thought about the most likely scenario?

Whoosh. Let me take you back to what you said. Just maybe it will sink in and you'll get it
"who cares what constitutes an injury if by that definition they were admitted after the statement to be injuries" ;)
Whoosh USA lied .do you understand ?

Swa

Honorary Master
Whoosh USA lied .do you understand ?
Let me spell it out since you seem terribly obtuse today even after I gave the answer on a platter. There were no known injuries at the time. Your own post admits they were only admitted after the statement was made.
Now compare this to your favourite middle Eastern country who knew what their missile hit. But no, big bad America.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Let me spell it out since you seem terribly obtuse today even after I gave the answer on a platter. There were no known injuries at the time. Your own post admits they were only admitted after the statement was made.
Now compare this to your favourite middle Eastern country who knew what their missile hit. But no, big bad America.
Ok let me spell it out for you .
1)Iran supposedly shoots down plane
2)says we know nothing
3)apologises and says mistake

USA
1)says no injuries/death after retalition strike
2)discovers injuries
3)announces injuries

Who lied ?
Both maybe, and i have no love for Iran except that they are a sovereign nation without need for intervention by the US , i am firmly an orange man good guy , just focus on domestic policy that you promised .

Swa

Honorary Master
Ok let me spell it out for you .
1)Iran supposedly shoots down plane
2)says we know nothing
3)apologises and says mistake

USA
1)says no injuries/death after retalition strike
2)discovers injuries
3)announces injuries

Who lied ?
Both maybe, and i have no love for Iran except that they are a sovereign nation without need for intervention by the US , i am firmly an orange man good guy , just focus on domestic policy that you promised .
Again highlighted the relevant parts. One is plausible the other not. Only you who don't see it that way.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Again highlighted the relevant parts. One is plausible the other not. Only you who don't see it that way.
Ohh so your bias is the yardstick by which everything is measured ?
Damn i must fall short .
Also thats called cherry picking.