Iran Says It Accidentally Shot Down Ukrainian Jet, Apologizes

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Or maybe it's a simple case of the intel not existing at the time? Ever thought about the most likely scenario?
So the intel not existing at the time makes it OK for Orangutanman to sprout what he would like it to be, to improve his ratings?

Swa

Honorary Master
So the intel not existing at the time makes it OK for Orangutanman to sprout what he would like it to be, to improve his ratings?
There were no known injuries at the time. That's what I mean by the intel not existing.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
There were no known injuries at the time. That's what I mean by the intel not existing.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the point, if you don't know, then say you don't know, not what you think people would like to hear.

Swa

Honorary Master
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the point, if you don't know, then say you don't know, not what you think people would like to hear.
There were no injuries known so it was reasonable to assume there weren't any. That's the real point you keep on ignoring. But hey let's sow panic. Let families worry about their loved ones who may or may not have gotten hurt. And why doesn't the "we don't know" extend to Iran?

Swa

Honorary Master
OK so everyone knows that you accept lies from some but not others , see my post about orange man good .
In the meantime your reputation is under scrutiny.
See what I wrote. The only thing under scrutiny is your views. In your mind it's either U.S. and Iran the same or U.S. worse. No possibility of Iran being worse. Your bias is fully on display.

GotToLuveIT

ROLF the delusional BS in this thread takes the cake.

These are the FACTS. Go peddle your BS and anti American baloney on your own time.

"Eight service members who were removed from Iraq for additional treatment at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany have returned to the United States for more medical care, while nine other service members remain in Germany, Hoffman said. The remaining 17 who were diagnosed with concussions, a mild form of TBI, have been returned to duty, he said.

All of those still receiving care are doing so with outpatient status, Hoffman said. Some of those receiving treatment in the United States will get care at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington, while others will return to their home bases."

Jabulani22

Expert Member
See what I wrote. The only thing under scrutiny is your views. In your mind it's either U.S. and Iran the same or U.S. worse. No possibility of Iran being worse. Your bias is fully on display.
As i have said a lie is a lie , no doubt of me , play devils advocate but you will look silly.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
There were no injuries known so it was reasonable to assume there weren't any. That's the real point you keep on ignoring. But hey let's sow panic. Let families worry about their loved ones who may or may not have gotten hurt. And why doesn't the "we don't know" extend to Iran?
So you agree that there were injuries, but they weren't know at the time Trump made the announcement.

Well it's the dumbass Orangutanman's duty to find out from the US Military if there were any injuries before making an uninformed statement to the American people.

Swa

Honorary Master
As i have said a lie is a lie , no doubt of me , play devils advocate but you will look silly.
Only if known at the time, but hey apparently that only counts for Iran. ;)

So you agree that there were injuries, but they weren't know at the time Trump made the announcement.

Well it's the dumbass Orangutanman's duty to find out from the US Military if there were any injuries before making an uninformed statement to the American people.
You ever thought the injuries were not known at the time as in to anyone? That's what apparent means which you seem to have missed. But hey orange guy and America bad.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
You ever thought the injuries were not known at the time as in to anyone? That's what apparent means which you seem to have missed. But hey orange guy and America bad.
You making up shyte as your go - show me where I made any comment that suggests I think America is bad.

Rebuking Orangutanman is NOT a rebuke of the United States of America.

At his call, the Military could have confirmed the status of their troops at the location of the missile strike by the terrorist Iranians, but no, he couldn't wait to stroke his own ego and make an announcement when he had no knowledge of the status and facts on the ground.

While Zupta was in power, I'm guessing you also thought he was/is a corrupt POS snollygoster, but not necessarily feel the same about the country of South Africa.

Swa

Honorary Master
I'm not the one making up shite lol. I don't care that you think orange guy is bad and he thinks America is bad because to me you're both the same.

He excuses Iran as not telling a lie but for the U.S. under much more plausible conditions they must be lying of course. Double standards abound.

You don't know what information was available and what they could know but hey doesn't stop you from claiming it's so easy to have the details correct. Astonishing that you know more than the entire U.S. army.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
You making up shyte as your go - show me where I made any comment that suggests I think America is bad.

Rebuking Orangutanman is NOT a rebuke of the United States of America.

At his call, the Military could have confirmed the status of their troops at the location of the missile strike by the terrorist Iranians, but no, he couldn't wait to stroke his own ego and make an announcement when he had no knowledge of the status and facts on the ground.

While Zupta was in power, I'm guessing you also thought he was/is a corrupt POS snollygoster, but not necessarily feel the same about the country of South Africa.
The terrorist Islamic Republic of Iran lies a lot, ....... and so does Orangutanman.

Maybe he can blame it on the intel he got from his Rodeo Clown Rudy Giuliani
I'm not the one making up shite lol. I don't care that you think orange guy is bad and he thinks America is bad because to me you're both the same.
WTF does that mean?
He excuses Iran as not telling a lie but for the U.S. under much more plausible conditions they must be lying of course. Double standards abound.

You don't know what information was available and what they could know but hey doesn't stop you from claiming it's so easy to have the details correct. Astonishing that you know more than the entire U.S. army.
HTF can there be plausible conditions to lie?

Just getting really farking daft.

Last edited:

Sollie

Executive Member
Question for you.

Have you ever had concussion? Or, to use the rather dramatic press term, a traumatic brain injury, if you prefer?

Swa

Honorary Master
WTF does that mean?
It's simple. You and Jabu are two sides of the same coin so doesn't matter to me which of you believes what.

HTF can there be plausible conditions to lie?

Just getting really farking daft.
Let me enlighten you since the daftness seems to be overtaking you. It's not a lie if there's nothing to lie about. It's clear you and Jabu here don't know what concussion really is and think it can be diagnosed by just looking at a person. In layman's terms concussion is bruising of the brain. Now here's something for you
Let me highlight the relevant sentence
"Concussion, also known as mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI), is typically defined as a head injury that temporarily affects brain functioning.[8] Symptoms may include loss of consciousness (LOC); memory loss; headaches; difficulty with thinking, concentration or balance; nausea; blurred vision; sleep disturbances; and mood changes.[1] Any of these symptoms may begin immediately, or appear days after the injury."

Now please go and diagnose people as having suffered an injury when by all accounts they are walking and acting normally, until one day when they start complaining of weird symptoms that are unrelated to anything that happened on the day. You seem to be more competent than any doctor out there.

Sollie

Executive Member
It's simple. You and Jabu are two sides of the same coin so doesn't matter to me which of you believes what.

Let me enlighten you since the daftness seems to be overtaking you. It's not a lie if there's nothing to lie about. It's clear you and Jabu here don't know what concussion really is and think it can be diagnosed by just looking at a person. In layman's terms concussion is bruising of the brain. Now here's something for you
Let me highlight the relevant sentence
"Concussion, also known as mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI), is typically defined as a head injury that temporarily affects brain functioning.[8] Symptoms may include loss of consciousness (LOC); memory loss; headaches; difficulty with thinking, concentration or balance; nausea; blurred vision; sleep disturbances; and mood changes.[1] Any of these symptoms may begin immediately, or appear days after the injury."

Now please go and diagnose people as having suffered an injury when by all accounts they are walking and acting normally, until one day when they start complaining of weird symptoms that are unrelated to anything that happened on the day. You seem to be more competent than any doctor out there.
Spot on. Now, to add some spice, make the cause of concussion an explosion. Not something unknown among soldiers. They tend to get themselves together, and do whatever they have to do afterwards as part of the job. Non-event if there are no broken bones or gaping wounds.

Reactions: Swa