Iran summons Facebook CEO Zuckerberg over privacy case

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Zuckerberg is going to willingly go to Iran and gave charges where they'll stone him, hang him or shoot him in a firing squad depending on the severity of outcome? What a joke. :wtf:

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Zuckerberg is going to willingly go to Iran and gave charges where they'll stone him, hang him or shoot him in a firing squad depending on the severity of outcome? What a joke. :wtf:

Just because Iran has some nasty laws does not mean they are wrong about everything. If he gets to collect all that cash for FB, he should also collect responsibility for its shortfalls too.

kianm

Honorary Master
Didn't the users agree to the terms of service? You always have the option not to use the service if you are not happy with them

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Just because Iran has some nasty laws does not mean they are wrong about everything. If he gets to collect all that cash for FB, he should also collect responsibility for its shortfalls too.

Of course, but referencing him as the Zionist manager of Facebook does kind of give the impression that whatever happens the outcome of the case is predetermined by the judge.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Of course, but referencing him as the Zionist manager of Facebook does kind of give the impression that whatever happens the outcome of the case is predetermined by the judge.

That may be true, but it won't exclude the Iranians from having genuine complaints against FB and its owners.

Of course I'm sure he wouldn't go. That was never on the table.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
That may be true, but it won't exclude the Iranians from having genuine complaints against FB and its owners.

Of course I'm sure he wouldn't go. That was never on the table.

Agreed on them having genuine complaints, like a lot of us do.

But to have the judge showing his bias so clearly is not on in my opinion.

Space_Chief

Honorary Master
Agreed on them having genuine complaints, like a lot of us do.

But to have the judge showing his bias so clearly is not on in my opinion.

Sure. It may however also be cultural. Non-westerners often speak this way.

Petec

Expert Member
Dafaq?

If you don't like FB, don't make an account and don't even go online if everything offends you.
You hallowed lot there in Eyeran are poopin' in your pants because the kids don't give a crap for your dark ages mentality. They want to be left alone, get jobs and have fun.
The internet shows them what is out there and helps them share their voices. You don't like that one bit you douches.