- Jan 7, 2010
You completely missed the point97% have little to no symptoms doesn't mean that the remaining 3% automagically die. It means that the remaining 3% experience more severe symptoms. I think the latest stats show that only 10-15% of that 3% will need hospitalisation.
PS, the lockdown and global panic is all based in hypothetical land anyway, isn't it? I mean just in SA, we ****ed the economy righteously in it's arse, and let the sandf and saps murder at will, and so on and so forth for 54 deaths? All because we have to flatten some curve that is projected on hypothetical information, that the current infections of just over 2000 does not bare out, right?