Is duct tape cooler than chrome door handles?

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
So it seems that chrome door handles are a No-no on your black Po-lo.

But what about duct tape on your door mirrors?
tapedmirror.jpg

Especially when it has been there for a long time and gravity is working its magic on this unique but unfortunate autostyle :D

Pitbull

Verboten
That happened because she drove infront of a biker and he slapped her mirrow :D

Solidus

Expert Member
Bwahahhahaha! Thanks for the laugh Roux.
Your hatred for VW always makes me crack up!

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
:D thanks.

Well it is just strange that all the cars I notice with something dodgy about them tuns out to be Volkswagens. Oh, and minibus taxis, but they are not even funny anymore just sad. Now black polos on the other hand.... :p

koeks

Expert Member
:D thanks.

Well it is just strange that all the cars I notice with something dodgy about them tuns out to be Volkswagens. Oh, and minibus taxis, but they are not even funny anymore just sad. Now black polos on the other hand.... :p

:D

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Ja, Dropstraat BP is even more of a legend than De Akker which is across the street :p

thedutchman

Expert Member
i was there every wednesday last year, to have the car washed, drink a slush and to eat a pie or something.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
That's not duct tape! That's that box sealing tape... I forget the proper name...

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
No, not beem man, he's a Oupiel man. :rolleyes::D

Per occasion a Mercedes driver (don't worry I use the indicators) and I am thinking of buying my moms C180K. She's getting one of those new A-Classes that can park it self - if advertising can be trusted.

But at heart I will always be an Oupiel driver, its much cooler than BohrenWagens :cool:

SilverNodashi

Expert Member
I drive both a VW & an Opel, where does that put me? But neither of these have after-market chrome, or any of those kind of addons.

Re: the beem thing,I wonder when BWM will produce cars that actually have working indicators?

Grumpy Old Man

Rouxenator,

Don't you love the scene in the latest vw ad where the ape drives the golf. Is this maybe a digg at the type of people who drives golfs?;) :D

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Hehehehe ! Yeah, that one is kinda sweet.

The other one I love is where VW illustrates clearly that the only people that need to buy a Golf is wildlife rangers that need to take big cats with three legs for a low speed cruise into the sunset.

They are clearly using the same marketing team as Panaroti's and Vodacom :p

FarligOpptreden

Executive Member
The other one I love is where VW illustrates clearly that the only people that need to buy a Golf is wildlife rangers that need to take big cats with three legs for a low speed cruise into the sunset.
I kind of thought they were insinuating that the news Golf has got only 3 legs compared to the previous one, but it's still a Golf regardless, i.e. it's an inferior car, but they can still charge exorbitant prices for it. :p

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
FarligOpptreden , the words you write are like the lyrics of a song that I just want to listen to over ander over again :D

Tux

Software Communist
That happened because she drove infront of a biker and he slapped her mirrow :D

Don't you just hate that? Specially if you're not wearing gloves and the fscking thing cuts your hand... :D