IS Ignite Essentiasl Fiber

ITCONSULTANT

Afternoon All

Has anyone used the IS Ignite Essentials package? Is it worth while and how have you found their service?

We signed up a few months ago and they have pulled the cable into the building. Since then nothing and we cannot get a response from their help desk or sales reps at all. It has now been 3 weeks without feedback and I am wondering if I should start applying for fiber with another provider just in case this never actually gets installed or the service is shocking.

Thanks

Peon

Expert Member
Im told Bitco's Fibre offering for business is good.

neoprema

Expert Member
Over a MONTH and i'm still waiting for my Fibre link, and it looks like it was installed in the wrong building... but no one really knows because its one big mystery it seems and in 3 days still no one can just ask the guy who installed it what happened....

So far, my review of IS Ignite is rubbish. but let's see maybe i'll have a connection in time for Christmas..

Omnicience

BUYER BEWARE

This is literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced. It makes Telkom call centers look like a walk in the park.

We STRUGGLED for 5 whole months with back and forth emails and calls every day or two just to get a fixed IP for our fibre service.

Next we needed to upgrade our line speed. We signed the contract for the upgrade two and a half months ago and have been paying for it since. But we are still on our old line speed and no upgrade has taken place.

Next step is going to our lawyer and trying to get cancellation.