Is it possible to have Discovery vitality without a Discovery medical aid.

beepbob

Hey guys, was looking for some clarity on this. I've tried reaching out to Discovery, but keep getting transferred or just left waiting for minutes on end. I'm moving to a new job which requires me to take a medical aid they provide, so I have to cancel my Discovery medical aid. I've got other products with Discovery like a credit card and home insurance and Vitality.
My question is will I still be able to have Vitality even though I no longer have the medical aid, and use benefits such as 75 % off my gym membership?

FrankCastle

Executive Member
No - otherwise anyone not on medical aid can take out Vitality and gym at VA for R100/month

now05ster

Expert Member
if you have a life policy with them, then you can activate Vitality.
Yip. I have a Life policy for my Discovery Credit card. Now I'm the only one on Vitality. Card protector or something. Any life policy will do.

That's a good thing as the wife was not meeting her Vitality points. :p

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce

Go there, click the the I have neither option and get them to call you back...

binloud

Yes if you have life insurance with certian amount montly payment you can get it
Sorry do you know what the certain amount is? Is it a certain amount of life cover or certain amount of monthly premium?

eg2505

Honorary Master
I'm sure I have asked you before, but is there anything on this earth that you have a positive attitude towards, or are you simply a bottomless well of negativity and ill feeling?
depends on my mood, I can be positive about some things,
Puppies, Kittens, Zuma going through a giant mincer, to be turned into pet food.
standard stuff like that

seriously though, used to be very positive and upbeat, until the anvil of life fell like a 2000000 ton weight on me.
then I become a cynic and a realist.

if I was to win the lotto tomarrow, and hide away in a cave, maybe my outlook will change, no guarantees though
as then I'll argue about the colour of my lambo with people.