• No raise it to level five in hotspot areas

Votes: 61 15.7%
  • No - lower it

Votes: 77 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 39 10.1%

• Total voters

WalkWithMe

The real fix is to allow medical aids to procure and distribute vaccines. Lockdowns being needed at this stage of the pandemic is just embarrassing considering how much further along so many other countries are in their vaccination process. Israel hardly has deaths anymore since they vaccinated their adult population. The deaths at this point are mostly preventable if government had not screwed up the procurement and roll out of the vaccines so epically.
They are! Discovery has done a lot of work in this space. The stock of vaccines from pharmaceutical companies is the problem. Getting stuff from China or Russia or things will very little effect not going to help. Most of the stuff ups have been outside of our control. American's messing the J&J ingredient, AZ not working on Beta variant...

The_MAC

Executive Member
The only thing a further lock down will achieve is squeeze the small complaint minority even further..

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Yup

And once again what has the EFF done for the country since this pandemic started? Fokkoli for the people except for riots and cause kak. I am ashamed that Julius Naai Malema hasn't done anything good for the people during this pandemic. Nothing, Zero, Fokkoli.

I'm done with him, gonna unfriend him on Facebook now :confused:

MeestaR

Expert Member
Speaking of which, back when lockdown started in March 2020, nobody could buy a replacement part or cellphone or whatever what was considered "non essential" ANC killed the economy right there.
I could not even buy a SSD for work purposes. Had to make do with a old HDD. Lockdown levels and restrictions is now just a rule of thumb. Most people is flouting it nowadays.
You then got the tenderpreneurs who just pocketed the tender money and vanished into thin air.

Then today, I saw a poster outside PnP, encouraging people to get vaccinated. (Made by DoH) Yeah well, it surely helps to go and "vaccinate", while .8% of the country is vaccinated, nobody gives a flying scht when it comes to vaccinations, government knows best.

You know, if medical schemes were allowed to obtain their part of the vaccines back then, I'm sure the percentage of people vaccinated would have been in the double digits. Viva ANC.

So no, keep lockdown where it is. The cold season is the main cause of this covid spike. /Tell me otherwise/
I knew covid will come back faster, stonger, harder in winter time.

Until then, I will keep on drinking my IVM.

Zameside

If Delta didn't get you then get ready for Delta plus.....dig those foxholes deep.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Speaking of which, back when lockdown started in March 2020, nobody could buy a replacement part or cellphone or whatever what was considered "non essential" ANC killed the economy right there.
I could not even buy a SSD for work purposes. Had to make do with a old HDD. Lockdown levels and restrictions is now just a rule of thumb. Most people is flouting it nowadays.
You then got the tenderpreneurs who just pocketed the tender money and vanished into thin air.

Then today, I saw a poster outside PnP, encouraging people to get vaccinated. (Made by DoH) Yeah well, it surely helps to go and "vaccinate", while .8% of the country is vaccinated, nobody gives a flying scht when it comes to vaccinations, government knows best.

You know, if medical schemes were allowed to obtain their part of the vaccines back then, I'm sure the percentage of people vaccinated would have been in the double digits. Viva ANC.

So no, keep lockdown where it is. The cold season is the main cause of this covid spike. /Tell me otherwise/
I knew covid will come back faster, stonger, harder in winter time.

Until then, I will keep on drinking my IVM.
You couldn't in the first three weeks, but after that it gradually opened up a bit more and you could, I got a whole PC on the 1st of April thanks to Wootware.

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
You have to think that the people we know who are sick and dying have only themselves to blame. They could have "locked down" themselves, without the Government forcing them to.

I personally will be avoiding crowds for the next 2 weeks. I don't need Cyril to baby me.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
You have to think that the people we know who are sick and dying have only themselves to blame. They could have "locked down" themselves, without the Government forcing them to.

I personally will be avoiding crowds for the next 2 weeks. I don't need Cyril to baby me.
Yeah, personal risk assessment.

No need for the almighty cANCer to dictate who can and who can't earn a living.