Is loadshedding imminent? – Ask the weatherman

elf_lord_ZC5

Expert Member
Not all of those are bad. In some you get people working their butts off to keep it going.
Yeah, the ANC,, not have enough Zuma's Magashules and Bosasa, to get to them, or might we be lucky enough to have some people that told them to F'off.

Sl8er

Executive Member
And? Many MyBB members have family members in SA, some of them elderly, and browse the forum to keep updated on the current situation. Nothing wrong with that.
He just wants to slap some ass on the way out, that is before he buys the house at the garage sale, bro ;) :p

thechamp

Honorary Master
And? Many MyBB members have family members in SA, some of them elderly, and browse the forum to keep updated on the current situation. Nothing wrong with that.
And is it normal in those circles to call your remaining family members poor bastards?

Ryansr

Expert Member
Did SOWETO settle their Eskom debt yet? Is there any hope that they ever will? What kind of government is happy to just not assist Eskom with getting that kind of compliance from places like SOWETO?

biometrics

Honorary Master
Yeah right. More like needing to justify their move.

Bitter expats are annoying.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I don't need to justify my move at all, I'm happier now in one week than an age in the shytehole ..... British citizen, not bitter expat, no matter what your peanut obsession that has you following people emigrating from thread to thread tells you. And yeah, I do have friends and such still in SA and worry about what BS they have to deal with back there. You're pathetic and selective in commenting on expats, everyone knows it but hey, it makes you feel like a big bully/such a loser so go ahead twat, it phases no one :laugh:

biometrics

Honorary Master
I don't need to justify my move at all, I'm happier now in one week than an age in the shytehole ..... British citizen, not bitter expat, no matter what your peanut obsession that has you following people emigrating from thread to thread tells you. And yeah, I do have friends and such still in SA and worry about what BS they have to deal with back there. You're pathetic and selective in commenting on expats, everyone knows it but hey, it makes you feel like a big bully/such a loser so go ahead twat, it phases no one
Thank goodness you left. Yay!

Craig

Honorary Master
Yeah, the ANC,, not have enough Zuma's Magashules and Bosasa, to get to them, or might we be lucky enough to have some people that told them to F'off.
Most of the normal grass root staff has nothing to do with the ANC.

Conack

Expert Member
I don't need to justify my move at all, I'm happier now in one week than an age in the shytehole ..... British citizen, not bitter expat, no matter what your peanut obsession that has you following people emigrating from thread to thread tells you. And yeah, I do have friends and such still in SA and worry about what BS they have to deal with back there. You're pathetic and selective in commenting on expats, everyone knows it but hey, it makes you feel like a big bully/such a loser so go ahead twat, it phases no one :laugh:
This little rant screams of a need to justify your move to the UK.
My closest friend lived in the UK for years and it's no paradise by any stretch of the imagination.

Your gloating here is in very poor form and your entire post stinks of bitterness and BS. It comes across as petty and just being dick for the sake of it. I'm actually sorry for you as you clearly have some issues to work through.
:coffee:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Lol, these threads always deliver ..... the fanboi or alt account comes out and makes anyone that has emigrated the bitter, ranting or justifying the move type. There was no gloating, just a comment about the stupidity of load shedding looming until pretend bully bio came in and then his miserable little troll was answered personally. Back under the table with you ;)

Conack

Expert Member
So when someone disagrees with you then it can only be either:
a) An alt account
b) A troll
c) Someone else

That it could possibly be another human calling you out on your **** attitude? Preposterous idea.
Claiming as much makes it real to you and you get to feel better, even if only momentarily. You can now play the victim that is attacked by the "little troll" which can be chased away without having to address the post which tackled your vitriol towards another member.

Was this exchange pointless?
Sure.

Sometimes one just feels the need to rub bad behaviour's nose in their own poop.