Is Muhammad the false prophet referenced in the bible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
So you start losing the argument and resort to using derogatory spelling of the word Muslim.
Oh no, you're not going to get hung up on the translation of "mozlem",........ that's in this thread:

TysonRoux

Executive Member
from flying horses to charlie hebdo
Really, you don't see the connection?

Let me remind you, it was islamic terrorists that attacked and killed the Charlie Hebdo staff.

Muhammad is an islamic figurehead, and according to your belief, he flew on a winged horse.

Last edited:

alqassam

Expert Member

Let me remind you, it was islamic terrorists that attacked and killed the Charlie Hebdo staff.

Muhammad is an islamic figurehead, and according to your belief, he flew on a winged horse.
What are your beliefs?

saturnz

Honorary Master

but Rushdie is not dead right?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
but Rushdie is not dead right?
And it's not for the lack of trying on the part of mozlems.

Is it still ongoing?

It has been 25 years since the judgement was issued, and Rushdie has said that he receives a yearly notification from Iran that it is still in place.

In 2012 the bounty on the author’s head was increased to around £2 million (€2.85 million) after the release of an anti-Islamic film entitled Innocence of Muslims.

Speaking at the time an Iranian State-affiliated representative said that if Rushdie had been killed it is likely that the film would not have been produced.

saturnz

Honorary Master
bomb a petrol garage in Saudi Arabia with pin point accuracy by passing american tecnology defense systems... easy

kill a guy that writes books... difficult

TysonRoux

Executive Member
bomb a petrol garage in Saudi Arabia with pin point accuracy by passing american tecnology defense systems... easy

kill a guy that writes books... difficult
Every time news breaks of another islamic terrorist attack on innocent civilians, the jihadis start with the deflection and absurd conspiracy theories.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Every time news breaks of another islamic terrorist attack on innocent civilians, the jihadis start with the deflection and absurd conspiracy theories.
yes lets forget the other terrorist attacks, I mean 5 wars, who cares right?

isie

Honorary Master
If only the supporters who liked your post (!?!) can come on here and provide answers to issues you are so clearly trying to avoid. That would be productive.
Let me go on record and say the whole miracles, trinity, resurrection, jesus dying for sins etc is all religious clap trap. Your turn - dismiss what Wood says as fabrications and lies, designed to promote christianity.
I already told you what i think of wood and his theories, you haven't admitted that everything he says is biased, so you either with him as a Christian (or wannabe) or not. All in or all out you can't pick or choose as i mentioned his goal is to prove Christianity is correct, you can't pick and choose what he says is correct or not since his intending is clear. So 1 sentence or if his mouth is 1/4 true its based on his ulterior motive to convert , so cannot be trusted.

Like i said, nothing more than herdsmen and sheep on display here. So please, fact check your scholars especially when they talk about Mo.
I'm supposed to know who this guy is?
He dresses like me and what you assume I'm just supposed to accept what he says?
You really have no idea how anything works.

Last edited:

isie

Honorary Master
And you could say the same about every follower of muhammad in this day and age.
You the one who wants to raise his kid based on the advise of Richard Dawkins and one of his advices is to allow Minor Pedofilia Hence you accept it.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
And you could say the same about every follower of muhammad in this day and age.
You the one who wants to raise his kid based on the advise of Richard Dawkins and one of his advices is to allow Minor Pedofilia Hence you accept it.
I'm not the one who has no problem with religious indoctrination of children, and follower of muhammad ....... cough, cough.

isie

Honorary Master
Do you also use henna in your hair and beard?
I ment look like me as in because the are or claim to be muslim, why again you guys seem to think we must follow whoever says they are a scholar or religious leader.
Hence you guys know nothing about Islam
I'm not the one who has no problem with religious indoctrination of children, and follower of muhammad ....... cough, cough.
so why post a video , its what dawkins thinks, so do you support what he says or not?

And you are indoctrinating them , with whatever you choose to believe, you telling us to follow Richard pedophile Dawkins, so you are taking his advice.

Or are you a hypocrite because you expect others to follow his advice but you won't.

In the same vain since Dawkins condones pedopilia must we asume that all atheists condoneit.
of course not not all do, you do of course because you pushing people to follow him so you must agree with everything he says and does.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Executive Member
In the same vain since Dawkins condones pedopilia must we asume that all atheists condoneit.
of course not not all do, you do of course because you pushing people to follow him so you must agree with everything he says and does.
The jihadis here sure tie themselves in knots.

If we were to use your logic, it could be said that all mozlems condone the death fatwa on Salman Rushdie issued by Ayatollah Khomeini, then Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

isie

Honorary Master
The jihadis here sure tie themselves in knots.

If we were to use your logic, it could be said that all mozlems condone the death fatwa on Salman Rushdie issued by Ayatollah Khomeini, then Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Did i post telling you to follow Khomeini rulings or advise? No.
Nor did i post anything in relation to Rushdie

You on the other hand posted more then once pushing Dawkins videos (Deny it go ahead I can find all those posts you keep sharing with his videos) you the one pushing Dawkins agenda hence you accept, follow his and and condone and most probably practice pedopilia.

You ignore the question why did you post his videos of Dawkins advise if you don't follow or believe what he preaches , says or practises.

you the one in knots, You sick Pedo!

isie

Honorary Master
You're the one that responded to Frank with a vulgar sexual suggestion about Wood?

Such moral upstanding religious people.
Both David and Frank are adults, but surecall me Vulgar.

At least I'm not promoting a supporter of Pedofilia' like you have numerous times.

BTW , Fank loves my Wood puns

TysonRoux

Executive Member
At least I'm not promoting a supporter of Pedofilia' like you have numerous times.
Are you trying to say that there aren't any mozlem pedophiles?

Reminds me of Ahmadinejad's statement that there's no gays in Iran - he's right, they hang them in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.